seeking web forum links

Old August 4th 08, 07:01 PM posted to rec.aquaria.marine.reefs
mike d.

Default seeking web forum links

I am looking for some good web forums, for asking questions about caring for
aquariums and fishes. When I posted here a few months back, a few people
posted some links in here, but I didn't save them, and now i have need for
them. So, if anyone can and will refer me to some good online information
sources, particularly, I want to learn what techniques and equipment I need
to achieve an excellent quality sal****er environment for my fishes. Thanks
to all. Mike.

Old August 4th 08, 10:19 PM posted to rec.aquaria.marine.reefs
expat[_2_]

On Aug 4, 1:01*pm, "mike d." wrote:
I am looking for some good web forums, for asking questions about caring for
aquariums and fishes. When I posted here a few months back, a few people
posted some links in here, but I didn't save them, and now i have need for
them. So, if anyone can and will refer me to some good online information
sources, particularly, I want to learn what techniques and equipment I need
to achieve an excellent quality sal****er environment for my fishes. Thanks
to all. Mike.

CREATIVEREEFING.COM
REEFCENTRAL.COM
SAL****ERFISH.COM

seeking web forums mike d. General 2 October 5th 08 09:58 AM
Seeking your opinion mike schlottfeld Cichlids 12 January 16th 04 02:12 AM
seeking your opinion mike schlottfeld Plants 4 January 6th 04 05:17 AM
seeking your opinion mike schlottfeld General 4 January 5th 04 03:15 PM