September 2008 issue of Advanced Aquarist is now available in PDFformat

Old October 4th 08, 02:36 PM posted to rec.aquaria.marine.reefs
Shane Graber

Default September 2008 issue of Advanced Aquarist is now available in PDFformat

We are pleased to announce that the September 2008 issue of Advanced
Aquarist is now available in PDF format. Head over tohttp://www.advancedaquarist.com/pdf
to download your copy today! In total it contains 7 articles, is 69
pages in length, and is an 8.4 MB download. Articles include Coral
Reproduction, Total Organic Carbon, Micro-Ecosystems, and more!

A direct link to the PDF is he http://www.advancedaquarist.com/pdf/...st-2008-09.pdf
Right click on the link and click "Save As..." to save a local copy on
your computer.

If you would like to stay up-to-date on our latest offerings, please
subscribe either to our email list (reefs-newsletter-
) or our RSS feed (http://www.advancedaquarist.com/
pdf/RSS) in order to be notified of its availability every month.
Typically we only send out 2-3 emails per month on our email list as
we do not want to overwhelm your inbox with updates from our magazine.

We are very interested in your feedback; If you have any questions or
comments, please email us at . If you
are an author and would like to write for us, please email
for article proposals, authoring
guidelines, and current article pay rates. If you are an advertiser
and would like to learn more about advertising in our magazine, please
for our media packet which
includes website statistics and advertising rates. If you have an
aquarium that you'd like to showcase in our magazine, please email
Wade Lehmann at
.

Enjoy the issue!

- The Advanced Aquarist and Reefs.org Staff