URGENT.....PLEASE

Old June 25th 04, 10:28 AM
R S

Default URGENT.....PLEASE

P*L*E*A*S*E

FIND this PETITION online and SIGN it!

(SEE URL BELOW)

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0
=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0SPAM
FILTER FOR WEBTV =A0 View Current Signatures =A0 - =A0 Sign the
Petition To:=A0 MSN TV Please sign the following petition in order to
demand that MSN TV puts a compe
te stop to E-MAIL SPAM FILTER FOR WEBTV

To:=A0 MSN TV

Please sign the following petition in order to demand that MSN TV puts a
compete stop to E-Mail SPAM.

This petition is asking that you submit your first name & E-Mail Address
ONLY, no other information is required.

We need as many webtv users as possible to sign.

This petitin will be turned over to MSN on July 17, 2004.

Please help me rid your webtv box of ALL unwanted SPAM.

Thank You

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

View Current Signatures
=A0
=A0
The SPAM FILTER FOR WEBTV Petition to MSN TV was created by and written
by JIM CHARLES.=A0 This petition is hosted here at
www.PetitionOnline.com as a public service. There is no endorsement of
this petition, express or implied, by Artifice, Inc. or our sponsors.
For technical support please use our simple Petition Help form.
Send this to a friend

Send Petition to a Friend - Petition FAQ - Start a Petition -
Contributions - Privacy - Media Kit - Comments and Suggestions

PetitionOnline - DesignCommunity - 3D Designers - Gallery - Architecture
Forum - 3D Developers - Games - Search
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/383925/petition.html
=A9 1999-2004 Artifice, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.

Old June 25th 04, 05:25 PM
Blah blah

In article >,
says...

> P*L*E*A*S*E
>
> FIND this PETITION online and SIGN it!
>
> (SEE URL BELOW)

<snip>

How about a petition to ban webtv? {:-\
Old June 25th 04, 08:02 PM
Justin

> How about a petition to ban webtv? {:-\

people are better off buying a used $100 Dell/Compaq/HP with a P3 and 256MB
RAM and going with their local cable/DSL co's high speed internet than
buying a crummy Web TV unit. Some people are weird when it comes to PC's.
Many would never consider a decent $100 PC (even though that's all they can
afford). They'd rather save up for that $1200 mega machine by Dell (even
though they'll never be able to save it up), or they suffer from "I don't
want to buy a PC now because it'll be obsolete and cheaper next week so
I'll just wait", which effectively means they NEVER buy a PC. carrot on a
stick in front of the jackass syndrome. One of our friends/neighbors needs
a PC for her teenage sons but they're kinda low income. I offered up a
free 500mhz PII Dell and a 17 inch Compaq monitor that I'd set-up for them
with Win98. "No thanks, my sons want a new Dell, like they show on TV." 2
years later, they still have NO PC in their house!

Old June 26th 04, 02:32 AM
marx404

um... how 'bout not spamming unrelated newsgroups with this nonsense?

There are plenty of WebTV groups out there, please keep it to there. This
board is for Saturn owners only.

marx404

Old June 26th 04, 04:22 AM
Justin

"marx404" > wrote in news
> um... how 'bout not spamming unrelated newsgroups with this nonsense?
>
> There are plenty of WebTV groups out there, please keep it to there. This
> board is for Saturn owners only.
>
> marx404

I didn't start the webtv crap. I replied to it. For that I deeply
apologize Mr. Marx404. Please accept my heartfelt apology.

Sincerely,
Justinator

Old June 26th 04, 04:25 AM
Blah blah

In article 30>,
justin1138@REMOVEnet says...
> "marx404" > wrote in news >
> > um... how 'bout not spamming unrelated newsgroups with this nonsense?
> >
> > There are plenty of WebTV groups out there, please keep it to there. This
> > board is for Saturn owners only.
> >
> > marx404

> I didn't start the webtv crap. I replied to it. For that I deeply
> apologize Mr. Marx404. Please accept my heartfelt apology.
>
> Sincerely,
> Justinator

Your fine, he means the other guy.
Old June 30th 04, 11:08 PM