Copy of email to [email protected]

Old March 11th 05, 05:07 PM
Mary Pegg

Andy Turner wrote:

>>> I don't know, you tell me!

>>How am *I* supposed to know what you meant?

> Perhaps you should try a metaphor?

Dangerous territory.

Which metaphor? The bucketful of **** one?

> Or perhaps why you call yourself Mary.

Why do you call yourself Andy?

> Big bang I think is the place, unless you're of a religious
> persuasion. T-0 I think they call it.

It's all a plot by the lizards.

--
Happy, sad, cross and concentrating.
Old March 11th 05, 05:30 PM
Andy Turner

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:07:21 GMT, Mary Pegg
> wrote:

>>>How am *I* supposed to know what you meant?

>> Perhaps you should try a metaphor?

>Dangerous territory.

>>>That's what I'm asking!

>> I've no idea what you think you're trying to explain. Why don't you
>> try explaining that metaphor.

>Which metaphor? The bucketful of **** one?

"bucketful of", was extraneous there fella.

>> Or perhaps why you call yourself Mary.

>Why do you call yourself Andy?

It's my name, or at least a variation on it. Why do you call yourself
Mary?

andyt

Old March 11th 05, 05:51 PM
Mary Pegg

Andy Turner wrote:

>>> try explaining that metaphor.

>>Which metaphor? The bucketful of **** one?

> "bucketful of", was extraneous there fella.

Suited my purposes perfectly. Are you still struggling with it?

> It's my name, or at least a variation on it. Why do you call yourself
> Mary?

What a rude young man you are. One should never ask a lady her age,
or the origin of her name.

--
Happy, sad, cross and concentrating.
Old March 11th 05, 10:59 PM
Andy Turner

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:51:30 GMT, Mary Pegg
> wrote:

>>>Which metaphor? The bucketful of **** one?

>> "bucketful of", was extraneous there fella.

>Suited my purposes perfectly. Are you still struggling with it?

Everyone is Mary, no-one managed to explain it, the "**** one", that
it was.

>> It's my name, or at least a variation on it. Why do you call yourself
>> Mary?

>What a rude young man you are. One should never ask a lady her age,
>or the origin of her name.

I didn't. You're not a lady, not even female, just another uk.misc
kook. Like, jaf, like Corley, like the rest. It's good that you've
found each other, but in future perhaps Julian would be wise not to
cross post into the grown-up newsgroups.

Anyhow, I'm bored playing with you, I need to pack. I'm off to Austria
tomorrow and the snow is looking *very* good. Enjoy being "Mary" on
the internet in the meantime won't you.....

andyt

Old March 12th 05, 02:07 AM
Mary Pegg

Andy Turner wrote:

> Everyone is Mary, no-one managed to explain it, the "**** one", that
> it was.

Don't think anyone could be be bothered to.

It being obvious to most people.

> I'm off to Austria

Enjoy.

--
Happy, sad, cross and concentrating.
Old March 12th 05, 08:41 PM

Costing the net hundreds if not thousands of dollars, Andy Turner said:
> Maybe I *did* want you to explain it *all*. Start from the top.

No! No top-explaining!
--
tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger