automatic car wash systems

Old January 24th 07, 03:27 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
car wash TEPO-AUTO

Default automatic car wash systems

TEPO-AUTO Washing Systems
Auto Base Wash Systems<Beijing>CO.,LTD
The Tepo-Auto Car Washing Equipment Co., Ltd. aims to keep the
highest world quality and make the top brand of the car washing
industry, to lead the industry to develop in a healthy way.
TEPO-AUTO has the independent autonomous intellectual property rights,
the ability of the highest extremity technical studying and
exploitation, the unmatched techniques, the developing ideas of
considering all for customers and exploiting all kinds of automatic car
washing machines which fit for all the areas of the world.
For Tepo-Auto "Debao" full automatic computer car washer, our
company purchases the most advanced and stable component parts. All its
electric control parts, electric machinery, pneumatic parts, air
control parts and sensors are originally imported from Germany, Italy
and other countries. Its mechanical drive parts and main frame are
processed with filter, hot dip galvanizing and spray and baking paint,
to prevent corrosion to the maximum. Only in this way can guarantee
stability, entire look and service life of the Tepo-auto computer car
washer.
Main products: Reciprocating Car Washer, Tunnel Car Washer, Brushless
High-pressure Car Washer, Drench Cleaning Line Special for Auto
Production Line, Bus Washer, Professional Engineering Mechanical
Cleaner, Train Washer, Sewage Circulation Purification Equipment and so
on.

Contact Us£º
Tel: +86-10-87974128 87974127 87974126 51182230
Fax:+86-10-51182200
Website: www.tepo-auto.com www.carwash.cn
www.autowash.cn www.autobase.com.cn

Address: 2-2-202, Delin Garden, No. 28, Xiaohongmen Road, CHaoyang
District, Beijing, P.R.China

Old January 26th 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
car wash TEPO-AUTO

TEPO-AUTO Tunnel Car Washer:
¡ñ This model is swing arm design with advantages such as small space
occupation, small investment, quick cleaning speed, and streamline
cleaning principle, etc. and is recognized, promoted and used by many
small-scale car washes.
¡ñYou can win profit easily even though you use the shortest conveying
belt; furthermore, you can increase cleaning capacity without limit
with your advantageous cleaning brush. The same design of components
guarantees easiness and variety of services. Each brushing station is
designed with self-sufficient framework. You can select the quantity
and sequence of side and top brushes and add and install the quantity
of subassemblies necessary to be connected and used without limit. The
autarkic controller can even help you to connect and use the
subassemblies manufactured by other manufacturers.
¡ñPowerful high-pressure cleaning: the side nozzle and top
profile-modeling nozzle installed on the top can remove inflexible
blot. The high-pressure injection can clean the parts difficult to
clean more effectively, which owes to the design of water supply system
of 4KW water pump and 90bar/170-320L/min.
¡ñThe years of experiences pool into the present development, which
guarantees the best program function and brings high-efficiency
performance and best cleaning effect.
¡ñThe design of the equipment complies with your requirements and will
provide appropriate cleaning plan for different new car types
continuously.
¡ñThe design of the equipment complies with your requirements and will
provide appropriate cleaning plan for different new car types
continuously.

TEPO-AUTO-TP-901£º
1300¡Á380¡Á300cm
Ï´³µÈÝÁ¿£¨CAPACI TY£©£º¿í( W) ¸ß ( H ) 225¡Á220cm
¹ìµÀ³¤¶È£¨RAIL LENGTH£©: 1350cm
ʹÓÃÃæ»ý£¨OPERATIONAREA£©: 1500¡Á400cm
µçÔ´£¨ELECTRICITY£©:380V/3 PHAXE
ʹÓõçÁ¦£¨POWER£©: 34Kw
ˮԴ£¨WATER SUPPLY£©: 4.5cm 2 PCS
ºÄË®Á¿£¨WATER CONSUMPTION£©: 90Kg/
Piece(Nonrecoverable)15Kg//Piece(Recoverable)
Ï´³µÄÜÁ¦£¨WASH SPEED£©:45-60 Pieces/Hour
´óֱˢ£¨LONGSIDEBRUSH£©: 4Ö§PCS
Сֱˢ£¨SHORTSIDEBRUSH£©£º4Ö§PCS
¶¥ºáË¢£¨ROOF BFUSH£©: 1Ö§PCS
·ç³µ¼Ü £¨DRY BLOWER£©: 1×éSET
TEPO-AUTO-Reciprocating Car Washer:
This series model is the main model of our company up to date.
* It can provide free customers' activity and self-help operation
24h/d.
* It uses Three drying blower fans with the characteristics of low
noise and high air quantity.
* The big-diameter wheel brush can provide best cleaning effect for
each wheel nave.
* The side brush can locate in vertical direction automatically and can
better wash each part of car during each running consequently and can
match with the car shape during the second running.
* The abundant foam can clean the whole car and the dirt so as to
better clean the car surface.
Now, you can have various cleaning choices. The new-type Carwash of
TEPO-AUTO uses variegated design. You can select the earnestly long
individualized gantry cleaning system to embody your personal tenor.
No matter which choice you make, the attractive design and obvious
innovation technology of Carwash will absorb more cleaning businesses
for you.
Our development is based on customers' desire and is the most
appropriate plan for your car cleaning business. The equipment has
absorbing design with the main characteristics including reliability
and special cost effect, which owe to continuously enterprising
technology and long-term concept.
TEPO-AUTO-WF-501¼¼Êõ²ÎÊý¼°Å䱸£º
)/260¡Á380¡Á300cm
Ï´³µÈÝÁ¿£¨CAPACI TY£©£º225cm¡Á220cm¿í( W) ¸ß ( H )
¹ìµÀ³¤¶È£¨CONVEYOR.LENGTH£©: 1000cm
ʹÓÃÃæ»ý£¨OPERATION AREA£©: 1100¡Á400cm
µçÔ´£¨ELECTRICITY£©:380V/3 PHAXE
ʹÓõçÁ¦£¨POWER£©:16Kw
ˮԴ£¨WATER SUPPLY£©:4.5cm 2Ö§
ºÄË®Á¿£¨WATER CONSUMPTION£©:70Kg/
Piece(Nonrecoverable)/12Kg///Piece(Recoverable)
Ï´³µÄÜÁ¦£¨WASH SPEED£©: 30̨/ÿСʱ
´óֱˢ£¨LONGSIDEBRUSH£©: 2Ö§PCS
¶¥ºáË¢£¨ROOF BFUSH£©: 1Ö§PCS
ÎÔÂÖË¢£¨WHEEL BRUSH£©: 2Ö§PCS
·ç³µ¼Ü£¨DRY BLOWER£©: 1×éSET
TEPO-AUTO Wash Systems
Auto Base Wash Systems <Beijing> Co., Ltd.

Contact Us£º
Tel: +86-10-87974128 87974127 87974126 51182230
Fax:+86-10-51182200
Website: www.tepo-auto.com www.carwash.cn
www.autowash.cn www.autobase.com.cn

Address: 2-2-202, Delin Garden, No. 28, Xiaohongmen Road, CHaoyang
District, Beijing, P.R.China

On 1ÔÂ24ÈÕ, ÉÏÎç11ʱ27·Ö, "car wash TEPO-AUTO"

Z4 automatic vs. stick grinder BMW 59 November 29th 06 11:52 AM
Automatic vs. manual transmission in a used Honda Civic Jacqueline Passey Honda 9 November 15th 06 09:36 PM
Automatic Transmission Problems maverick7777 VW water cooled 3 August 19th 06 04:26 PM
Automatic Shift Patterns [email protected] Antique cars 1 February 3rd 05 09:20 PM