134a Refrigerant

Old July 6th 05, 03:51 PM
WMS

"Stephen Cowell" > wrote in message
. ..

"Nathan W. Collier" > wrote in message

> agreed. the _only_ reason im involved at all is because i know what
> stephen
> was taught to do.

Don't forget.... 'never give up, go negative
early'... Newt Gingrich.

I don't need no steenkin' seminars to wipe
the dirt with your brains... hell, the dirt
was already there, all I had to do was
bounce your head around a little. I'm
just here helping Nathan win hearts and
minds for the NeoCon movement.

Tell us again how Freon doesn't get
into the atmosphere!
__
Steve
..

@Steve:
Just give up and leave us alone, will ya? You can't score in this group.
Find yourself one of these bleeding heart liberal groups and post your crap
there. They sure will appreciate it.
This group is about Jeeps. Not politics. If you don't know **** about Jeeps,
get the hell out of here and quit attacking regular posters who spend a lot
of time answering technical questions.
Bill and Nate and all the other master jeepers keep this group alive with
their valuable knowledge. Now go and play with your little friends in the
sandbox.
Oh, I forgot... Get some education as well.

@ Bill and Nate:
Boys, boys, boys.... Why do you have to feed this little troll? Get back to
work and don't waste any more time. Please.

Mike in Indiana

Old July 6th 05, 04:01 PM
Earle Horton

That looks like an on-the-vehicle tire balancer. You need five horsepower
to counteract drive line drag and resistance of tire rubber, and to
accelerate the tire to forty-five miles an hour in a reasonable time. You
can spin a Jeep tire at one hundred miles an hour using one tenth of a
horsepower, if it is not connected to a drive train, and the rubber is not
resting on anything. As Stevie pointed out, the Earth is spinning at one
thousand miles an hour, nothing is contributing to its rotational motion,
and it will take a long time for it to spin down.

Earle

"L.W. (ßill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> Hi Earle,
> I'm hoping to educate you Earle as you are of the opinion that only
> friction like bearing drag, will effect a spinning wheel, somehow you
> try to tell me you may spinning a bicycle wheel and keep it spinning as
> easily as a car tire. Well then way does my old 220 volt spin balancer
> need five horsepower to spin a tire at forty five miles an hour? And of
> course, it's not strong enough to get the speed necessary for today's
> Jeep sized tire to balance: http://www.billhughes.com/tireBalancer.jpg
> God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
>

> Earle Horton wrote:
> >
> > You'll never win an argument with Bill. Not here. If you do, he will

find

Old July 6th 05, 04:13 PM
Earle Horton

Bill,

You can easily turn this argument around and say that corporate scientists
and engineers prostitute themselves for salaries, stock options and research
grants too. I know this is true because I have done it. ;^) Don't knock
it. It's a good way to provide for your family while people with less
intelligence or ambition do the grunt work.

You won't get the truth out of any of these guys until after they retire,
have a few years to think about it, and grow some huevos to tell the truth.
http://tinyurl.com/9v67n

Old July 6th 05, 04:23 PM
Earle Horton

"WMS" > wrote in message
> @ Bill and Nate:
> Boys, boys, boys.... Why do you have to feed this little troll?
> Get back to work and don't waste any more time. Please.
>

> Mike in Indiana

You're feeding him now.

Earle

Old July 6th 05, 09:03 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I proves my Real domain will be legal until expires on 10-Nov-2010,
if not renewed, what is your fake name good for and from when did it
come into being, it could be gone tomorrow if whomever stops pointing
it, stops. It's just like any other bleeding heart liberal, you can't
count on them.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 6th 05, 09:14 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Hi Earle,
I thought that was the way I put it. I tired. I have many friends,
professional students working their way through college getting their
masters or PHDs writing whatever thesis needed for their next grant. Of
course, they don't believe the garbage they're writing.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old July 6th 05, 10:02 PM
Earle Horton

Bill,

I wrote Windows code myself. Now, I am working towards another degree, in
Spanish literature. What the hell. Next week, I am taking off for
Silverjack Reservoir with a canoe, some camping gear, and a couple of
Mexican novels. El tiempo se fuega.

Here is a bit of advice for your professional student friends, "Be in the
right place, at the right time". That's all there is to it.

Old July 6th 05, 10:15 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Cool.

Old July 6th 05, 10:56 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

What part of

>> Created On:29-Sep-2003 18:02:43 UTC
>> Last Updated On:19-Jan-2005 21:20:06 UTC
>> Expiration Date:29-Sep-2005 18:02:43 UTC

do you not understand?

So is starwars.com a fake domain? Microsoft.com? How about sears.com?
dell.com? chrysler.com? google.com? how about townpeddler.com? None of these
domains are registered through Network Solutions, I guess they are all fake,
since you say if it isn't registered through netsol, it must be fake. Which
of course is a red herring in the discussion about factcheck.org.

Old July 7th 05, 12:23 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Sorry Matt, I didn't see the fake name's dates. Looks like it be gone
the September anyway. And look again:
http://www.networksolutions.com/en_US/whois/ Mickeysoft's not fake,
along with yours with their own Real servers IPs. You mean you really
can't tell the difference? Maybe if print out your Domain registry and
compare it with your fake liberal student body run site at
fakecheck.org.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/