Air conditioning problems

Old August 4th 06, 09:56 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
craig34[_1_]

Default Air conditioning problems

I have a 2003 dodge grand caravan sport 3.3 l v6, three days a go the air
conditioning stopped working, now my wife said she smelled an odour like
an overheating vehicle. I have only smelled it once and the temp is right
in the middle and their is lots of coolant. Now 2 days ago their was a
sound coming out of the engine, took it to a friend who said it was the
power steering. Now it happened today after I turned the air conditioning
off(its still not working)I turn the air conditioning on it went away. Any
ideas??

Old August 7th 06, 04:20 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge
hotbill

Dear Craig34:

Perhaps your friend said it may be belt related after your wife told him
she noticed a sound only while turning????? Anyways he sounds hot! Maybe
you should speak intelligently to this 'friend' and allow him to tell you
that your a/c compressor is FUBAR. Also keep a supply of 'Lakeport
Honey' on hand. Try to keep cool!

Old August 7th 06, 02:55 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
craig34

Well I would love to talk intelligently to him but he is kind of slow, so I
wouldn't want to use words with more then 2 syllables!! Now I agree that
the air compressor may be "fubar" but I am hoping that it just might be
the clutch that needs to be replaced. Regarding the Lakeport my wife did
buy 2 cases yesterday!!!

Old August 8th 06, 12:38 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge
hotbill

OK Sir. I just hope that when this friend is uder there working away that
he temporarily forgets he's retarded. Wouldn't want him to F anything up
by merit of his stupidity. It sounds like you wife is a sharp one,
though! 2 cases of Lakeport means you should have 2 broken
Peace OUT