Cargo Net for PT Cruiser

Old June 9th 06, 02:57 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Cargo Net for PT Cruiser

Can anyone point towards a source of a cargo net for a PT Cruiser?
Actually, I only need the plastic hook part that connects the net to the
metal ring on the inside car body. I'll check out some you-pull-it junk
yards this weekend. Oh, I have found one on Wyckoff Chrysler's web
side, but $72+ is a bit steep IMO for this piece.

Jerry
Old June 9th 06, 07:21 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

I'm not sure if you want a traditional cargo net where all four ends connect
to the floor or a net that acts as a pocket strung across the back end just
behind the rear hatch.

I picked up a new cargo net for a 300M on eBay for $14 including shipping to
act as a pocket behind the hatch. All I had to do was reduce the width a bit
by trying the excess top and bottom bungee cords into two looped knots.Works
ok in my PT Cruiser

news7fig.28521$QP4.138@fed1read12...

Old June 10th 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Steve Stone wrote:
> I'm not sure if you want a traditional cargo net where all four ends connect
> to the floor or a net that acts as a pocket strung across the back end just
> behind the rear hatch.
>
> I picked up a new cargo net for a 300M on eBay for $14 including shipping to
> act as a pocket behind the hatch. All I had to do was reduce the width a bit
> by trying the excess top and bottom bungee cords into two looped knots.Works
> ok in my PT Cruiser
>
> "Nobody" > wrote in message
> news7fig.28521$QP4.138@fed1read12...
>> Can anyone point towards a source of a cargo net for a PT Cruiser?
>> Actually, I only need the plastic hook part that connects the net to the
>> metal ring on the inside car body. I'll check out some you-pull-it junk
>> yards this weekend. Oh, I have found one on Wyckoff Chrysler's web side,
>> but $72+ is a bit steep IMO for this piece.
>>
>> Jerry

Hmm, had not heard or thought of that - use another Chrysler car's net.
I'll check into it.