GT Legends Demo available

Old August 16th 05, 06:15 PM
Jimster

Default GT Legends Demo available

Via backdoor:

Goto http://www.gt-legends.com/demo_en.php

see the info, Click on the download and get the error message. On this page
there is a File.hsm link. Save this file on your desktop, rename to
"whatever you want.exe" and enjoy the demo !!!

Size : 269.0 Mb

Greetz

Old August 16th 05, 06:36 PM
Rolf Wesemann

Also a big thank you
Rolf

Old August 16th 05, 06:38 PM
Dan

Thanks mate.

Old August 16th 05, 07:27 PM
Praxiteles Democritus

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:15:12 GMT, "Jimster" > wrote:

>Via backdoor:
>
>Goto http://www.gt-legends.com/demo_en.php
>
>see the info, Click on the download and get the error message. On this page
>there is a File.hsm link. Save this file on your desktop, rename to
>"whatever you want.exe" and enjoy the demo !!!
>
>Size : 269.0 Mb
>
>Greetz

Hmm, I was getting the demo and it got cut off at 39.3mb and now that
web site says "error 404: Datei nicht gefunden!". Guess I'm out of
luck.
Old August 16th 05, 07:39 PM
Andi Cole

So did anyone get it?

--
Andi.

Remove only one zero to reply

Old August 16th 05, 07:44 PM
Jimster

I got the link from a forum, where they are also saying it has been removed
from the server...
Can't setup a ftp server or something, So i'm guessing it will be another
few days to wait.
I'll keep an eye out if someone from that forum sets something up

BTW : looks stil a bit dodgy (sun shines through roof, etc...), but the elan
is gliding nicely...

Old August 16th 05, 08:13 PM
Dan

Torrentspy.com

Old August 16th 05, 08:57 PM
milliotseb

Hello,
Could someone could upload it on filefront (no size limit)
or megaupload (2*130mo because file 250mo max)

Torrents are quite buggy sometimes and 260 is not a lot to upload
during your sleep

All europeans will have it tomorrow if you upload it now

Old August 16th 05, 09:01 PM
milliotseb

Hello,
To gamers that have the demo, could you upload it on filefront
personnal date server
or www.megaupload.com(making 2 zip of 130 mo) because torrent are buggy
sometimes

All GTL players would be very happy

Sebastien

Old August 16th 05, 09:19 PM
Hans de Heer

Jimster wrote:
> I got the link from a forum, where they are also saying it has been
> removed from the server...

Which forum was that? I'd like to see if anyone there could share it.

Cheers, Hans