Two More Infants Killed After Adults Leave Them in Hot Car

Old July 7th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Two More Infants Killed After Adults Leave Them in Hot Car

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19642602/

2-year-old dies in car as temperature soars
Uncle charged after child left for 5 hours in Iowa

Updated: 5:22 a.m. MT July 7, 2007

STORM LAKE, Iowa - A 2-year-old boy died after his teenage uncle left
him in a car for five hours as temperatures soared, authorities said Friday.

The child’s uncle, Noe Vargas, 18, was charged with child endangerment
causing death.

He picked up his nephew, Steven Saavedra, from his sister’s house on
Thursday afternoon, police said.

The child wanted to get into his mother’s car in the parking lot, and
Vargas left him inside to play and walked to his home nearby, police
Capt. Todd Erskine said.

Vargas and the boy’s mother, Cecilia Vargas, found the toddler dead in
the car five hours later. Paramedics determined the child had been dead
for some time.

The temperature Thursday afternoon was in the upper 80s with a heat
index of more than 90 degrees. Erskine said the child’s body was taken
to the state medical examiner’s office for an autopsy. He did not know
when an autopsy would be performed.

Vargas was being held in jail under $32,500 bond. If convicted, Vargas
could face up to 50 years in prison.

In Idaho, a 1-year-old boy was found dead Wednesday evening in a locked
car in temperatures topping 95 degrees. He was locked in the car for
about five hours when passers-by noticed him, and the boy’s
stepgrandmother was charged in his death, authorities said.

The woman told police she forgot about the youngster after going inside
a male friend’s house and falling asleep, according to court documents.
A coroner conducted a preliminary investigation and determined the
child’s death was consistent with heat stroke.

-------------------

I bet all charges are dropped. Hey dood - it was an accident.
Old July 7th 07, 05:20 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19642602/
>
>2-year-old dies in car as temperature soars
>Uncle charged after child left for 5 hours in Iowa

That's the way Darwin works.

Just be glad Darwin claimed his prizes before they were issued
driver's licenses.

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old July 7th 07, 05:29 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' )

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19642602/
>
> 2-year-old dies in car as temperature soars

> The woman told police she forgot about the youngster after going inside
> a male friend’s house and falling asleep, according to court documents.
> A coroner conducted a preliminary investigation and determined the
> child’s death was consistent with heat stroke.
>
> -------------------
>
> I bet all charges are dropped. Hey dood - it was an accident.

Think about how if they'd just been zooming down the road with the
windows rolled down, it would've been a lot cooler. I guess this is one
case where you would support extreme speeding.

--
"There are some gals who don't like to be pushed and grabbed and lassoed
and drug into buses in the middle of the night."
Old July 7th 07, 05:40 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
MLOM

On Jul 7, 10:51 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS
> wrote:
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19642602/
>
> 2-year-old dies in car as temperature soars
> Uncle charged after child left for 5 hours in Iowa
>
> Updated: 5:22 a.m. MT July 7, 2007
>
> STORM LAKE, Iowa - A 2-year-old boy died after his teenage uncle left
> him in a car for five hours as temperatures soared, authorities said Friday.
>
> The child's uncle, Noe Vargas, 18, was charged with child endangerment
> causing death.
>
> He picked up his nephew, Steven Saavedra, from his sister's house on
> Thursday afternoon, police said.
>
> The child wanted to get into his mother's car in the parking lot, and
> Vargas left him inside to play and walked to his home nearby, police
> Capt. Todd Erskine said.
>
> Vargas and the boy's mother, Cecilia Vargas, found the toddler dead in
> the car five hours later. Paramedics determined the child had been dead
> for some time.
>
> The temperature Thursday afternoon was in the upper 80s with a heat
> index of more than 90 degrees. Erskine said the child's body was taken
> to the state medical examiner's office for an autopsy. He did not know
> when an autopsy would be performed.
>
> Vargas was being held in jail under $32,500 bond. If convicted, Vargas
> could face up to 50 years in prison.
>
> In Idaho, a 1-year-old boy was found dead Wednesday evening in a locked
> car in temperatures topping 95 degrees. He was locked in the car for
> about five hours when passers-by noticed him, and the boy's
> stepgrandmother was charged in his death, authorities said.
>
> The woman told police she forgot about the youngster after going inside
> a male friend's house and falling asleep, according to court documents.
> A coroner conducted a preliminary investigation and determined the
> child's death was consistent with heat stroke.
>
> -------------------
>
> I bet all charges are dropped. Hey dood - it was an accident.

Let's see...

Speed factor: nil. Strike one.
Alcohol factor: nil. Strike two.
Criminal/murder factor: Damn, AJ, you just hit a homer on a 0-2 count.
The bet on the "accident" factor: given the attorney factor, the HR is
a grand slam.

Iowa: Idiot Out Wandering Around.

Old July 8th 07, 12:25 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Larry Bud

On Jul 7, 12:20 pm, "Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver
(Hector Goldstein)" > wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>

> >http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19642602/

> >2-year-old dies in car as temperature soars
> >Uncle charged after child left for 5 hours in Iowa

> That's the way Darwin works.
>
> Just be glad Darwin claimed his prizes before they were issued
> driver's licenses.

Darwin is supposed to kill the stupid ones, not the stupid ones
killing the innocent.

Old July 8th 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
MLOM

On Jul 7, 8:14 pm, Scott en Aztlán > wrote:
> "Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)"
> > said in rec.autos.driving:
>
> >>2-year-old dies in car as temperature soars
> >>Uncle charged after child left for 5 hours in Iowa

> >That's the way Darwin works.

> >Just be glad Darwin claimed his prizes before they were issued
> >driver's licenses.

> In this case, however, Darwin didn't do a complete and thorough job.
>
> The stupid **** who bore the child is still capable of producing more,
> as is her dumb **** brother; therefore, the gene pool has not been
> properly cleansed.
> --
> MFFYCam Videos Galohttp://www.geocities.com/mffycam/htt...kills.blip.tv/

Darwin certainly doesn't have much influence in Iowa, does he? Then
again, we still get häshènträsh from Aunt Judy.

Old July 8th 07, 05:47 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics

Larry Bud wrote:
>On Jul 7, 12:20 pm, "Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver
>(Hector Goldstein)" > wrote:
>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>>

>> >http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19642602/

>> >2-year-old dies in car as temperature soars
>> >Uncle charged after child left for 5 hours in Iowa

>> That's the way Darwin works.
>>
>> Just be glad Darwin claimed his prizes before they were issued
>> driver's licenses.

>Darwin is supposed to kill the stupid ones, not the stupid ones
>killing the innocent.

The kids aren't innocent; they are her offspring. While I agree they
were not at fault for their deaths, I wouldn't believe either of them
capable of entering the field of neurosurgery had they survived to
adulthood. It is the manner in which evolution works.

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old July 8th 07, 05:47 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
>"Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)"
> said in rec.autos.driving:
>
>>>2-year-old dies in car as temperature soars
>>>Uncle charged after child left for 5 hours in Iowa

>>That's the way Darwin works.
>>
>>Just be glad Darwin claimed his prizes before they were issued
>>driver's licenses.

>In this case, however, Darwin didn't do a complete and thorough job.

Agreed, but trust me, Darwin will have more than ample opportunity to
make up for his shortsightedness in this case. As the mother ain't the
brightest bulb in the box, chances are pretty good this won't be the
last encounter she has with Darwin.

>The stupid **** who bore the child is still capable of producing more,
>as is her dumb **** brother; therefore, the gene pool has not been
>properly cleansed.

No, but two products of breeding with inferior members of the species
have been eliminated. This eliminates the chance they'll perform
similar acts of stupidity in the future.

So, yes, Darwin could have done a better job, but at least he did part
of his job.

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.
Old July 8th 07, 06:20 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics

MLOM wrote:

> Speed factor: nil. Strike one.
> Alcohol factor: nil. Strike two.
> Criminal/murder factor: Damn, AJ, you just hit a homer on a 0-2 count.
> The bet on the "accident" factor: given the attorney factor, the HR is
> a grand slam.

So you're saying no charges should be filed? We just write this off as
an accident and let these kid killers go? GFY U CC.
Old July 8th 07, 06:44 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein)

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>MLOM wrote:
>

>> Speed factor: nil. Strike one.
>> Alcohol factor: nil. Strike two.
>> Criminal/murder factor: Damn, AJ, you just hit a homer on a 0-2 count.
>> The bet on the "accident" factor: given the attorney factor, the HR is
>> a grand slam.

>So you're saying no charges should be filed? We just write this off as
>an accident and let these kid killers go? GFY U CC.

No, that's not what he's saying, retard. Why don't you learn to read?

What he's saying is that the "causes" for accidents that you so dearly
jump and shout about were not causes in this accident.

Too complicated for you, **** for brains?

--

We're all here
because we're not all there.