ABS light constantly on

Old February 27th 06, 02:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default ABS light constantly on

A few days ago the ABS light on the dashboard of our 2002 Chrysler
minivan (47K miles) stays on constantly. The brakes seem to work fine.
Is this anything to worry about ? Is there anything I could check
myself ?

Old February 27th 06, 04:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

wrote:
> A few days ago the ABS light on the dashboard of our 2002 Chrysler
> minivan (47K miles) stays on constantly. The brakes seem to work

fine.
> Is this anything to worry about ? Is there anything I could check
> myself ?

check with your dealer,there may be a recall that applies.

--

The home of New Yorks #1 jamband!!
http://rocksfromthegarden.tripod.com/

Old February 27th 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

It means the ABS needs service. You have brakes but not antilock feature.

oups.com...

Old February 27th 06, 11:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> A few days ago the ABS light on the dashboard of our 2002 Chrysler
> minivan (47K miles) stays on constantly. The brakes seem to work fine.
> Is this anything to worry about ? Is there anything I could check
> myself ?

There are no recalls out on anything regarding brakes on your vehicle. you
need to have the ABS module scanned to see what fault code is set. my guess
would be a faulty wheel speed sensor

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

Old March 2nd 06, 01:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

rear wheel ssensors ?

The dangers of DRLs 223rem Driving 399 July 25th 05 11:28 PM
The increasing stress of driving Alexander Rogge Driving 17 July 14th 05 05:48 AM
Poorly setup stop light Paul Driving 7 May 19th 05 10:25 PM
The real reason for opposition to red light cameras K Smythe Driving 39 May 3rd 05 03:53 PM
Dodge Stratus ES '96 oil pressure light comes on [email protected] Chrysler 7 February 4th 05 12:15 AM