Where to get 2005 Nextel Cup cars for NR2003 this year?

Old January 28th 05, 02:54 AM
doubleu

Default Where to get 2005 Nextel Cup cars for NR2003 this year?

Where's "the place" to get 2005 Nextel Cup cars for NR2003? All the
bookmarks I had from last year are invalid (surprise, surprise.)

TIA.

Old January 28th 05, 04:32 PM
tlgtr

I have had some luck at the sites below...haen't seen all the cars or
any kind of 'set'....

www.nascarnet.com

http://www.masgrafx.com/masgrafxracing/

http://www.racinggroove.com/ <- The racing groove's new site
http://www.tfrdetailshop.com/index.php

Old January 30th 05, 04:33 AM
Bob Nielsen

tlgtr wrote:

>I have had some luck at the sites below...haen't seen all the cars or
>any kind of 'set'....
>

>www.nascarnet.com
>
>http://www.masgrafx.com/masgrafxracing/
>
>http://www.racinggroove.com/ <- The racing groove's new site
>http://www.tfrdetailshop.com/index.php

Thanks for letting us know that the Racing Groove hadn't died!!

But, there'll probably be a full "set" at either MasGrafx or TRG
sometime around the actual running of the Daytona 500...at least, that's
how it was last year.

Bob