new MJTD engine

Old July 31st 04, 10:22 AM
Morpheus

Default new MJTD engine

Just heard from a few friends that a new 1.6l 16v MJTD engine is being
developed.
Power ranges at about 120bhp. I'll send further details as soon as I have
them

Tony (ITALY)

Alfa 156 1.9 jtd
(tweaked up 105cv version and new DVD system!!!)

Fiat Multipla 1.9 jtd (110cv)

Old July 31st 04, 11:16 PM
Alfistagj

Sounds logical.
The newest one is a 1.3, so why not one in between 1.3 and 1.9??
--
Ciao from Holland
AlfistaGJ (Gert-Jan)

"Morpheus" > schreef in bericht