I want to apologize

Old December 18th 04, 04:18 PM
BeverlyOmasta

> Big words from a mammas boy that uses a womans name, calls
>ladies filthy names and doesn't even know the simplest things about
>cars. And you wonder why people in this group tend to ignore your
>questions...

More big words from someone who hides behind there computer...
Old December 18th 04, 06:59 PM
SVTKate

F*** Off Flatfoot?
LMAO!!!!

(fallin on floor)

Kate

"Richard" > wrote in message
| FOF??
|
| --
| Richard
|
| '94 GT 'vert
| Under Drive Pulleys
| Transgo HD2 Reprogramming Kit
| High Stall Torque Converter
| 4:10 Gears
| Gripp Sub Frame Connectors (welded)
| FRPP Aluminum Drive shaft
| FRPP M5400-A Suspension
| Laser Red
|
| "SVTKate" > wrote in message
| ink.net...
| > FOFLMAO!!!!
| >
| > "Chief_Wiggum" > wrote
| > |
| > | You're clearly some kind of prodag... produhg,.. prod... real
smart
| > kid
| > |

Old December 18th 04, 11:03 PM
Deputy Dog

"SVTKate" > wrote in message
nk.net.

> Too bad, cause I got a nice ham.

I'll bet you do...........running and ducking:-P

Dave

Old December 19th 04, 12:00 AM
TurboMike

>> Too bad, cause I got a nice ham.

>I'll bet you do...........running and ducking:-P

LMFAO!!!

///Mike
TS #63
1993 BMW 525i
http://community.webshots.com/user/mpompe2
Pics of all the old cars - Newly updated

Old December 20th 04, 10:30 AM
SVTKate

LMAO!!!
Ya little wize ass.

Old December 21st 04, 06:52 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

BeverlyOmasta wrote:
>> Big words from a mammas boy that uses a womans name, calls
>>ladies filthy names and doesn't even know the simplest things about
>>cars. And you wonder why people in this group tend to ignore your
>>questions...

> More big words from someone who hides behind there computer...

Baton Rouge Louisiana. Lemme know when you are on the way.
There's a hotrod meet at Miss Goldies hamburger stand every Saturday.
I can never be accurately accused of hiding. What makes you think I
am hiding and you are not? You're the pussy talking crap to a woman,
no one else I've run into on Usenet has ever done that. As
reprehencable as some of the trolls are that I have seen here none
have done such as that. You are a child still and need to realize
that. You talk crap and get nasty with the people of this group and
thern come here and post questions like we all owe you some help. To
quote someone worthy of quoting, YOU are a real piece of work...

--
YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are
a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate
Old December 21st 04, 06:54 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

SVTKate wrote:

> Too bad, cause I got a nice ham...
>
> Kate

Oh BAYBAY!! I BET you do !!!

RoFL!!!

Old December 21st 04, 06:54 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

Deputy Dog wrote:

> "SVTKate" > wrote in message
> nk.net.
>
> ..
>
>>Too bad, cause I got a nice ham.

> I'll bet you do...........running and ducking:-P
>
> Dave

ROFL!!

Old December 21st 04, 06:46 PM
BeverlyOmasta

>now when you are on the way.
>There's a hotrod meet at Miss Goldies hamburger stand every Saturday.
>I can never be accurately accused of hiding. What makes you think I
>am hiding and you are not? You're the pussy talking crap to a woman,
>no one else I've run into on Usenet has ever done that. As
>reprehencable as some of the trol

I havent said anything to Kate in over a year , get over you freakin pansy and
quit whining like the bitch that you are..I also havent said anthing to anybody
that hasnt said something first...
Old December 21st 04, 10:45 PM

GO AWAY!!!

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake