Good/Fair Deal for me?

Old September 26th 04, 07:03 AM
SoCalMike

ELL wrote:

> Yesterday, I purchased a new 2004 Accord EX with leather seats and XM radio,
> 4 cylinder, automatic transmission, paid cash of $21,100 +TTL, no "extended"
> warranty purchased.
> This is the first "foreign", non-US made car I've purchased.
> I tried to do my research first, but wanted your opinions as to if you think
> this was a pretty good deal.

no idea, but at least you didnt get the V6 auto combination.

Old September 26th 04, 05:06 PM
computernewby

What does it matter what we think??? You don't know any of us and you are
stuck with the car. If you wanted an opinion you should have gotten it
before hand. Any opinons solicited at this point are just to confirm or
reject any insecurities you have about spending 22K on a new car. Let us
not worry about what other people think.

Old September 27th 04, 02:28 AM
aljudy

I bought the identical car two months ago for $21,900 in California, so I'd
say you got a good deal. I am assuming your car is new with under 100
miles... Al

Old September 27th 04, 10:09 PM
ELL

> I bought the identical car two months ago for $21,900 in
> California, so I'd say you got a good deal. I am assuming
> your car is new with under 100 miles... Al
>
> "ELL" > wrote in message
> > Yesterday, I purchased a new 2004 Accord EX with leather

> seats and XM radio,
> > 4 cylinder, automatic transmission, paid cash of $21,100

> +TTL, no "extended"
> > warranty purchased.
> > This is the first "foreign", non-US made car I've
> > purchased. I tried to do my research first, but wanted

> your opinions as to if you think
> > this was a pretty good deal.
> > Thanks.

Thanks, Al - appreciate your input. I'm in Texas. This was
my first time to buy a car by myself. I'm not particularly
looking to get a steal of deal - just hoping not to get
"taken". Hope you're enjoying your car, too!
Old September 28th 04, 04:01 AM
He Hate Retard and Moron

>Accord EX with leather seats and XM radio,
>4 cylinder, automatic transmission, paid cash of $21,100 +TTL

WOW... u actually overpaid by $500.

Do not write below this line. Reserved for me.

Looking to buy a 2001 S4 - Is this a good deal? GMan Audi 2 June 27th 04 09:02 PM
Is this a deal? 2001 S4 GMan Audi 0 June 27th 04 05:09 AM
Looking to buy - 2001 S4 - Is this a good deal? GMan Audi 0 June 26th 04 02:04 AM
91 Dodge Stealth good deal? Richard Cesar Dodge 2 June 8th 04 05:24 AM
This DeLorean: Is this deal worth it? Let_do_The_No Antique cars 25 May 13th 04 09:10 AM