Psychopath Driver Crosses America in 31 Hours

Old November 19th 07, 02:35 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Psychopath Driver Crosses America in 31 Hours

Wonder how many kids this killer ran over. He's worse than a molester.

http://tinyurl.com/3ccu75

Cannonball' driver burned across US in 31 hours

Fri Nov 16, 4:46 PM ET

WASHINGTON (AFP) - Extreme sports fan Alex Roy said Friday he had smashed
the record for the fastest "Cannonball run" across the United States,
defying police and speed traps.
Alex Roy, 35, who waited a year to boast about his exploits and remains
vague about the exact dates in a bid to avoid any prosecution, said he
had blistered across 13 states in 31 hours and 4 minutes, breaking the
old record by more than an hour.

Car enthusiast and rally driver Roy travelled the 4,496 kilometers (2,794
miles) from New York on the East Coast to Santa Monica, California, on
the West Coast at an average 145 kilometers (95 miles) an hour.

At times though he reached top speeds of 257 kilometers (160 miles) an
hour, breaking the previous record set in 1983 of 32 hours and 17
minutes.

The American driver of German origin set the record at the wheel of his
blue BMW stamped with "Team Polizei" and traveled with a cameraman to
document the event.

He also equipped his car with several GPS units, police scanners and
radar detectors in a bid to avoid any speed traps.

"The GPS really is not that useful because there is only four tolls and
maybe four turns between New York and LA. This is purely to calculate our
speed and time," he told a television reporter.

He added that normally he's a very careful driver who has only been given
one speeding ticket in the past five years.
Old November 19th 07, 02:47 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc
Rich Piehl[_2_]

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> Wonder how many kids this killer ran over. He's worse than a molester.

You're making the incorrect assumption (what a surprise there!) that he
ran over any.

But, then, facts have never been known to get in the way of your logic.

BTW, have you ever driven a car faster than the posted limit?

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA

--
That's one of the problems in this country
The nuts don't know they're nuts.

--Jeff Foxworthy
Old November 19th 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

>Wonder how many kids this killer ran over. He's worse than a molester.

<snip>

It took him 31 hours? I can do it *much* faster than that, assuming
that I get properly lubricated with my good buddy Mr. Ted Kennedy.

You think he ran over 110 kids per day?

No matter what your delusional mind may allow you to believe, he is
*NOT* worse than a molester such as yourself.

By the way, have you ever driven a vehicle faster than the posted
speed limit, fool?

--

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.
- Admiral Hyman Rickover, U.S. Navy
Old November 19th 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.road, alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc, alt.true-crime
MLOM

On Nov 18, 8:35 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> Wonder how many kids this killer ran over.

Likely none...that would have slowed him down.

> He's worse than a molester.

Is that you, Michael Jackson?

> http://tinyurl.com/3ccu75

<snip>

Come to think of it...have you ever operated a motor vehicle in a
manner in which the number indicated by the needle of the speedometer
was higher than that indicated on the nice white sign alongside the
road?

A nother
U senet
N umbskull
T roll's

J ust
U seless
D aily
Y akking
Old November 19th 07, 03:18 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc

Rich Piehl wrote:
>Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>> Wonder how many kids this killer ran over. He's worse than a molester.
>>

>You're making the incorrect assumption (what a surprise there!) that he
>ran over any.

I guess that if incompetency is all a given individual has been able
to master in their lifetime, they'll project that incompetency to
others?

>But, then, facts have never been known to get in the way of your logic.

SADDAM's posted "facts" before. It's just that he got those facts from
an author who happens to believe the world is run by reptiles.

>BTW, have you ever driven a car faster than the posted limit?

Another subject where the idiot misses the boat. <sigh>

Old November 19th 07, 03:30 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc
Rich Piehl[_2_]

Murderous Speeding Drunken Distracted Driver (Hector Goldstein) wrote:
> Rich Piehl wrote:
>> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
>>> Wonder how many kids this killer ran over. He's worse than a molester.
>>>

>> You're making the incorrect assumption (what a surprise there!) that he
>> ran over any.

> I guess that if incompetency is all a given individual has been able
> to master in their lifetime, they'll project that incompetency to
> others?

In this case does that incompetency also include having the IQ of a
carpet mite?

>> But, then, facts have never been known to get in the way of your logic.

> SADDAM's posted "facts" before. It's just that he got those facts from
> an author who happens to believe the world is run by reptiles.

Okay, so maybe the IQ of the carpet mite is a few points higher

>> BTW, have you ever driven a car faster than the posted limit?

> Another subject where the idiot misses the boat. <sigh>

Okay, so maybe the carpet mite is 50 point higher.

Take care,
Rich

God bless the USA

Old November 19th 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.autos.driving, misc.transport.road, alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc, alt.true-crime
Tim Crowley

On Nov 18, 6:35 pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> Wonder how many kids this killer ran over. He's worse than a molester.

Buhahahahaha.

hint: take yer meds.

Old November 19th 07, 04:28 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
David Johnston

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 02:35:10 -0000, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS" > wrote:

>Wonder how many kids this killer ran over.

No more than you did.
Old November 19th 07, 05:19 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
necromancer

SFB spewed:

<< irrelevant crossposts removed >>

> Wonder how many kids this killer ran over.

Got a cite that says he killed anyone? Otherwise, take your slander and
shove it up your pansy ass.

> He's worse than a molester.

No, *you* are worse than a molester.

> http://tinyurl.com/3ccu75
>
> Cannonball' driver burned across US in 31 hours

Cool. I didn't think there were any *real* drivers left in this
pussified shell of a once great nation called america (sic).

> Fri Nov 16, 4:46 PM ET
>
> WASHINGTON (AFP) - Extreme sports fan Alex Roy said Friday he had smashed
> the record for the fastest "Cannonball run" across the United States,
> defying police and speed traps.
> Alex Roy, 35, who waited a year to boast about his exploits and remains
> vague about the exact dates in a bid to avoid any prosecution, said he
> had blistered across 13 states in 31 hours and 4 minutes, breaking the
> old record by more than an hour.
>
> Car enthusiast and rally driver Roy travelled the 4,496 kilometers (2,794
> miles) from New York on the East Coast to Santa Monica, California, on
> the West Coast at an average 145 kilometers (95 miles) an hour.
>
> At times though he reached top speeds of 257 kilometers (160 miles) an
> hour, breaking the previous record set in 1983 of 32 hours and 17
> minutes.
>
> The American driver of German origin set the record at the wheel of his

That explains alot....

> blue BMW stamped with "Team Polizei" and traveled with a cameraman to
> document the event.

Oh, the irony! And a great disguise to boot.

> He also equipped his car with several GPS units, police scanners and
> radar detectors in a bid to avoid any speed traps.
>
> "The GPS really is not that useful because there is only four tolls and
> maybe four turns between New York and LA. This is purely to calculate our
> speed and time," he told a television reporter.
>
> He added that normally he's a very careful driver who has only been given
> one speeding ticket in the past five years.

And has killed even fewer people than the OP of this article in that
time frame.

--
"Oh yeah. Well i've gone 3 1/2 years without a fatal crash
so i must be doing something right."

--Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend/laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE/
Speeders And Drunk Drivers Are Murderers (SADDAM), 9/24/2006

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/qdotr
Msg ID:
Old November 19th 07, 05:21 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
necromancer

necromancer forgot to complete the thoughts:

> And has killed even fewer people than the OP of this article in that
> time frame.

OBTW, have tou ever driven a car faster than the posted speedlimit.

--
necromancer; filling in for Imam Widdershins for a while