is your Vette pet furniture?

Old July 28th 06, 02:34 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Steve Horrillo

Default is your Vette pet furniture?

On 27-Jul-2006, RicSeyler > wrote:

> Get a Super Soaker Gun, break out the Gilly Suite and go on a sniper
> mission!! LOL
> A couple times of getting shot with it and he will get the message.
> Works like a charm.
> And it won't hurt the lil feller.

Good idea. The cat needs to be taught to stay away from cars in general.
I've had friends run over their cat backing out of the driveway. Another
friend lost one because it climbed up into the engine compartment.

--
Warmest regards,

Steve Horrillo, Realtor / C.Ht.

MLS Training http://BrokerAgentTraining.com
Join EXIT Realty http://over100percent.com
Old July 28th 06, 04:20 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
RicSeyler

PFFFFFFTTTTT LOLOL
I can't believe I didn't think of that line.

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove –SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson
Old July 28th 06, 04:31 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
PJ

RicSeyler wrote:
> PFFFFFFTTTTT LOLOL
> I can't believe I didn't think of that line.
>
> Michael Drysdale wrote:
>
>> So the problem is, your 'vette is attracting pussy?

My 'vettes just PURRRRRRRRR along.

Any more of this CAT nonsense and I'm going to award complimentary
copies of, "1001 Things To Do With A Dead Cat."

--
PJ
Old July 28th 06, 08:24 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
RS[_1_]

"PJ" > wrote in message ...
> RicSeyler wrote:
>> PFFFFFFTTTTT LOLOL
>> I can't believe I didn't think of that line.
>>
>> Michael Drysdale wrote:
>>
>>> So the problem is, your 'vette is attracting pussy?
>>>

> My 'vettes just PURRRRRRRRR along.
>
> Any more of this CAT nonsense and I'm going to award complimentary copies
> of, "1001 Things To Do With A Dead Cat."
>
> --
> PJ

I try to keep my cats outta basement/garage not for paw prints on vette but
would really miss the cat that sharpens claws on my new bike's seat (my
leather couch is now trash)
--
RS
2006 FLSTNI

Old July 31st 06, 04:31 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Mutts

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:35:40 GMT, "Redbull" >
wrote:

>Where I live it is legal to shoot any cat ..since they are considered
>predators ( as long as they are more than 50 feet from a home)...my neighbor
>solved his cat problem the other day with his Glock 19....but wait until the
>cat is not on the car..big mess otherwise.
>
>( yes we are rednecks..so cat lovers just suck it up...)

There are rednecks that love animals, probably most.
Ive seen grown men cry over the loss of their pets.
Dogs, cats, horses.

Actually kill someones pet with a handgun?

Swell.

Great solution.

Neighborhood asshole award should be given.