FS: 2002 BMW 325Ci

Old December 27th 04, 10:05 PM
nmercer

Default FS: 2002 BMW 325Ci

Car is located in Raleigh, North Carolina - owner moved out of state -
must sell

27k
automatic
2 door
gray leather
steel blue exterior
transferable 48k warranty

$25,900 nego.

pictures:
http://www.cars.com/go/search/fsbo_s...ate=na tional
Contact Ward: 919-460-6215

Old December 27th 04, 10:14 PM
Mike G

"nmercer" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Car is located in Raleigh, North Carolina - owner moved out of state -
> must sell
>
> 27k
> automatic
> 2 door
> gray leather
> steel blue exterior
> transferable 48k warranty
>
> $25,900 nego.

Says $24.900 in the cars.com ad.
Mike.

Old December 27th 04, 11:08 PM
Jeff Strickland

"Mike G" > wrote in message

> "nmercer" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > Car is located in Raleigh, North Carolina - owner moved out of state -
> > must sell
> >
> > 27k
> > automatic
> > 2 door
> > gray leather
> > steel blue exterior
> > transferable 48k warranty
> >
> > $25,900 nego.

> Says $24.900 in the cars.com ad.
> Mike.

25,900 is negotiable, 24,900 is not.

Old December 28th 04, 12:54 AM
Mike G

"Jeff Strickland" > wrote in message

> "Mike G" > wrote in message
> >
> > "nmercer" > wrote in message
> > ups.com...
> > > Car is located in Raleigh, North Carolina - owner moved out of state -
> > > must sell
> > >
> > > 27k
> > > automatic
> > > 2 door
> > > gray leather
> > > steel blue exterior
> > > transferable 48k warranty
> > >
> > > $25,900 nego.

> > Says $24.900 in the cars.com ad.
> > Mike.

> 25,900 is negotiable, 24,900 is not.

You've lost me. That hardly makes sense.
I would think there is a more rational explanation.

If the rock bottom price is 24.900, what is the point of having 25.900 as a
negotiable price?
Methinks it's more likely a typo by cars.com than by the OP.
Mike.

Old December 28th 04, 06:58 PM
Jeff Strickland

"Mike G" > wrote in message

> "Jeff Strickland" > wrote in message
> >
> > "Mike G" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > "nmercer" > wrote in message
> > > ups.com...

state -

> > > Says $24.900 in the cars.com ad.
> > > Mike.

> > 25,900 is negotiable, 24,900 is not.

> You've lost me. That hardly makes sense.
> I would think there is a more rational explanation.
>
> If the rock bottom price is 24.900, what is the point of having 25.900 as

> negotiable price?
> Methinks it's more likely a typo by cars.com than by the OP.
> Mike.

You are probably right. The 24900 price did not suggest there was room to
negotiate though, and the 25900 price does have the suggestion. One ad has a
low price, an other has a high price with the notation that the price is
negotiable. Since both ad are established by input from the same poster, I
doubt that cars.com has made any error at all. After all of that, I suspect
the OP simply made an error. Offer him 23900 and tell him you are
negotiating, and see where it leads.

2002 51plate Alfa 147 2.0 Lusso (5 door) for sale. simon Alfa Romeo 0 January 15th 05 02:40 PM
FS: 2002 BMW 325Ci nmercer BMW 1 December 28th 04 11:38 AM
2002 X5 Trunk Connector Question John BMW 2 December 21st 04 11:17 PM
2002 Audi S8 - A6 Questions LIW Audi 2 November 14th 04 06:38 PM
WTB a pre-74 2002 (near Los Angeles, if possible) Cormac Foster BMW 2 September 26th 04 06:51 PM