replace glove box on 66 mustang

Old September 11th 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected]

Default replace glove box on 66 mustang

Hello,

I have a new glove box i need to get in and am wondering how to insert
it. i have gotten under the dash and see the space is way too small to
slide it under.
is there a site that has replacemet instructions or has someone out
there done one and can steer me in the right direction?

thanks much and happy motoring!

Old September 11th 06, 03:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected]

www.mustangmonthly.com www.mustangandfords.com
> --
>
> Spike
> 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback 2+2, Vintage Burgundy
> w/Black Std Interior, A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok;
> Vintage 40 16" rims w/225/50ZR16 KDWS BF Goodrich
> gForce Radial T/As, Cobra drop; surround sound
> audio-video...
> See my ride at....
> Feb 2004- http://207.36.208.198/albums/86810/003_May_21_3004.jpg
> Feb 2004- http://207.36.208.198/albums/86810/005_May_21_2004.jpg
> Jul 2005- http://207.36.208.198/albums/86810/d..._11_05_002.jpg
> Jul 2005- http://207.36.208.198/albums/86810/E...ebuild_006.jpg

thanks Spike.

great tip on the websites. they have lots of great info on there. i
looked for the article you mentioned and they must have pulled it
already as it's not on either site under the tech articles links.
i appreciate the effort!

Old September 11th 06, 12:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
walt peifer

just fold the glove box along the score lines. If the oil board does not
have score lines. Return it you got the wrong one. the sides fold in first
then the top and bottom collapse toward each other and the whole think
slides right into place.

Old September 11th 06, 06:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected]

thanks Walt!