My slow driving saved a life today

Old December 30th 04, 10:42 PM
Furious George

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Driving today after dark at about 20 mph on a road where the SL was

20
> and a mule deer ran right in front of me and stopped there and just
> looked at me. I hit the brakes and it slowly walked off. So i saved a
> deer life which in war-criminal-bushamerica nowadays is prolly like
> saving 5 human lives.

But if you had been driving 120MPH, you would have hit the deer. Then
it would have crashed through your windshield and killed you. And the
world would have been better off. And the vultures would have had
venison for supper. Did you ever think about the hungry vultures?

Old December 31st 04, 05:02 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

>James C. Reeves Dec 27, 2:18 pm

>>"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in

message
groups.com...

>> Hey nutbag. Who is Pride of America and what does he or she have to

do
>> with this thread?

>How do you know it's a "he" if it isn't YOU?

Can't you read at all???????

Old December 31st 04, 05:02 AM

Old December 31st 04, 06:25 AM
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:

> Driving today after dark at about 20 mph on a road where the SL was 20
> and a mule deer ran right in front of me and stopped there and just
> looked at me. I hit the brakes and it slowly walked off. So i saved a
> deer life which in war-criminal-bushamerica nowadays is prolly like
> saving 5 human lives.

So now you have trained this deer to trust cars to stop.

Next time, lean on the horn. The more they fear vehicles, the safer
they'll be.

--
Paul Hovnanian
A physicist is an atom's way of knowing about atoms.
Old December 31st 04, 06:25 AM
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Old December 31st 04, 06:35 AM

I've been asking you that all along, but never receive any response.
Perhaps you can't read?

Old December 31st 04, 06:35 AM

Old January 2nd 05, 02:35 AM
Alan Baker

In article . com>,
"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote:

> Driving today after dark at about 20 mph on a road where the SL was 20
> and a mule deer ran right in front of me and stopped there and just
> looked at me. I hit the brakes and it slowly walked off. So i saved a
> deer life which in war-criminal-bushamerica nowadays is prolly like
> saving 5 human lives.

Proving only that 20 mph is an appropriate limit for that road under
those conditions.

But then, it was dark. Do you suppose perhaps that if it had been light
that a higher speed might have been safe? Hmmmm?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old January 2nd 05, 02:35 AM