Lowest price for soft upper doors?

Old January 18th 05, 01:54 AM
Rich M

Default Lowest price for soft upper doors?

Well, in the subzero temps we've been having I made the careless (I know
better) mistake of unzipping my drivers side window and it cracked.

Been a while since I've bought any parts for my 98 TJ, who's got the
best prices these days? So far Tellico 4x4 has the lowest price I've
been able to find at $272.90 a pair including shipping. BTW the local
Jeep dealer crook wanted $250 for one! Nice profit margin!

Rich M
98TJ
Old January 18th 05, 02:07 AM
twaldron

Which doors? I've got some uppers for the Bestop two piece soft doors.
Dark Tan, great shape, barely used. Don't think they fit the hard half
doors.

Rich M wrote:

> Well, in the subzero temps we've been having I made the careless (I know
> better) mistake of unzipping my drivers side window and it cracked.
>
> Been a while since I've bought any parts for my 98 TJ, who's got the
> best prices these days? So far Tellico 4x4 has the lowest price I've
> been able to find at $272.90 a pair including shipping. BTW the local
> Jeep dealer crook wanted $250 for one! Nice profit margin!
>
> Rich M
> 98TJ

tw

71 Bill Stroppe Baja Bronco
03 TJ Rubicon - Rubicon Express 4.5"
01 XJ Sport

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
-- Dave Barry

Pronunciation: 'jEp
Function: noun
Date: 1940

Etymology: from g. p. (G= 'Government' P= '80 inch wheelbase')
A small general-purpose motor vehicle with 80-inch wheelbase,
1/4-ton capacity, and four-wheel drive used by the U.S. army in
World War II.

(Please remove the OBVIOUS to reply by email)
Old January 18th 05, 03:40 AM
Rich M

In article >,
twaldron > wrote:

> Which doors? I've got some uppers for the Bestop two piece soft doors.
> Dark Tan, great shape, barely used. Don't think they fit the hard half
> doors.

Thanks for the offer. Their for the steel half doors, black denim.

Rich M
98TJ
Old January 18th 05, 02:31 PM

Check ebay, sometimes you can pick up some good deals. Just watch the
shipping!

Old January 18th 05, 05:00 PM

> You're not kidding about the ebay shipping scam! I found a USED pair
> that would match my year and style, the bidding was up to about $220

but
> this joker wanted $40 shipping! It always amazes me that people will

bid
> themselves within a couple extra bucks of what something would cost
> brand new with a warranty.

When I sell on ebay I charge what the post office charges me. I
noticed that alot have flat rate shipping, and no local pickup. Also
they charge for packaging, or give you a quote that has been padded.
Well just remember Buyer be ware!