Off Topic: Spray-On Mud

Old June 23rd 05, 11:57 PM
Dave Milne

"not for covering licence plates".. .. spot the real appeal given the
number of speed cameras we have...

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ
"Coasty" > wrote in message
> The other morning they featured the spray on mud on ABC when they did

their

Old June 24th 05, 12:48 AM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

http://www.karakolina.com/images/20020703_06.jpg
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 24th 05, 05:22 AM
Billy Ray

How about this.

Rent a section of the local strip mall parking lot. Get a load of dirt and
add water. Then charge yuppies $25 to dirty their Lexus or BMW 4X4s

Old June 24th 05, 08:10 AM
Matt Macchiarolo

I am reminded of "simulated cell phones" for which I saw ads about a dozen
years ago. "Give others the impression that you have a cell phone for a
fraction of the cost! Even comes with a FREE simulated car antenna!"

Old June 24th 05, 10:21 AM
Old Crow

L=2EW. Hughes III (=DFill) wrote:
> Looks like the TJ stayed in the parking lot.

LOL, That's my son's Jeep(the green one's mine and the blue one's my
wife's). If you don't think we gave him a hard time about how clean
his appears, you're wrong.
Actually, he went everywhere we did that day. Not sure why his appears
cleaner...I'd say somthing about 'real Jeeps'( I did to him), but I
know better by now<g>.

--
Old Crow
'82 FLTC-P "Pearl"

Old June 24th 05, 06:06 PM
Snow

Reminds more of the old "Hair in a spray can" infomercials.

Snow...