LLB fun today....

Old February 1st 05, 07:19 AM
Paul

Default LLB fun today....

I actually had a LLB work to my favor this afternoon. I was on an
suburban 4 lane road divided by a median with left turn pockets - I was
the right lane stuck behind a rolling road block - LLB and slow poke
moron next to him in the right lane. Then a beat-up late '80's Towncar
made a left turn to the left lane in my direction and was even slower
than the first LLB jerk off. I immediately got onto the tail of the slow
poke infornt of me in the right lane to discourage any thoughts he might
have of slowing down and any thoughts that the first LLB would have of
moving to the right lane. Moments later, I am past both the Towncar and
the LLB prick, shoot over to the left lane (I had a left turn coming up
anyways), pass the moron in the right lane and was on my merry way.....

--

Friends don't let friends shop at wal-mart (with God as my Witness, I
****ing hate wal-mart) or circuit city.

Old February 1st 05, 06:02 PM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

How many kids have you killed with your criminal speeding?

Old February 1st 05, 11:11 PM
Garth Almgren

Around 2/1/2005 9:02 AM, Aunt Judy (Pride of Diarrhea)
<http://tinyurl.com/65nqz> wrote:

> How many kids have you killed with your criminal speeding?

Who said he was speeding?

--
~/Garth
"I am patient with stupidity
Old February 2nd 05, 12:15 AM
Jeff

"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> How many kids have you killed with your criminal speeding?

You ignorant brain dead troll, where does he make any mention of his speed?

Using what logic or though process did you determine he is was "criminal
speeding" (by the way you might want to learn more of the English language,
you might make more sense that way.)

Don't bother to reply, I have had enough of your foolish drivel and have
kill filed your dumb ass.

<PLONK>

Old February 2nd 05, 12:33 AM
Arif Khokar

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:

> How many kids have you killed with your criminal speeding?

When you stop posting, then everyone will know that the total just went
up to 1.
Old February 2nd 05, 04:13 AM

Where did it say he was speeding?

By the way, I'm sure the answer to how many has he killed is 0. Not
that you can count that high, anyways.

Old February 2nd 05, 06:17 AM
Usual Suspect

Paul wrote:

> I immediately got onto the tail of the slow
> poke infornt of me in the right lane to discourage any thoughts he might
> have of slowing down

So, given your positive experience today, are you planning to start
tailgating right lane traffic all the time now?

Old February 2nd 05, 06:20 AM
Paul

"Arif Khokar" > wrote in message
> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
>
> > How many kids have you killed with your criminal speeding?

> When you stop posting, then everyone will know that the total just

went
> up to 1.

Nah, I woudn't subject my car to that (killing LBMHB the SFB of
RAD)..... Its been too good to me over the years to deserve that...

But, just to blow SFB's theory out of the water, the SL was 45 (probably
over posted as most traffic never reaches this speed in the daytime...),
before the Towncar entered the mix, traffic was doing 35 due to the
rolling road block and I was able to reach 45 after the pass before I
had to start slowing for my turn...

Old February 2nd 05, 07:37 AM
Alexander Rogge

> So, given your positive experience today, are you planning to start
> tailgating right lane traffic all the time now?

You have a "corolla" and a driver's license from a cereal box. When
standard traffic rules are followed, there is no need to tailgate
anyone. Drivers pass slower traffic in the passing lane and move out of
the passing lane quickly. All merging traffic must yield to faster
traffic in the lane being entered. There is no "2 second gap" rule.
The safe following distances are based on a combination of factors,
which are different for every driver and vehicle. Your "CA driver's
manual" is not the standard.
Old February 2nd 05, 07:51 AM
Usual Suspect

Alexander Rogge wrote:

>> So, given your positive experience today, are you planning to start
>> tailgating right lane traffic all the time now?

> You have a "corolla" and a driver's license from a cereal box.

Some sort of ad hominem attempted here?

> When
> standard traffic rules are followed, there is no need to tailgate
> anyone.

Non sequitur. Given the context of the discussion, you are implying it's OK
to tailgate someone because someone else does not show much courtesy.

> Drivers pass slower traffic in the passing lane and move out of
> the passing lane quickly. All merging traffic must yield to faster
> traffic in the lane being entered. There is no "2 second gap" rule.

Proof? What state do you live in?