A604-41TE Amsoil synthetic versus ATF+3 Mpoar 7176 ??

Old June 14th 05, 04:16 AM
Joe Pfeiffer

"Daniel J. Stern" > writes:
> On Mon, 13 Jun 2005, Joe Pfeiffer wrote:
>
> > Her! Her! You homophobe, you.

> Why do you hate freedom?

Why does everybody around here personally attack people <whine>?
skype: jjpfeifferjr
Old June 14th 05, 03:29 PM
Daniel J. Stern

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005, Joe Pfeiffer wrote:

> > > Her! Her! You homophobe, you.

> > Why do you hate freedom?

> Why does everybody around here personally attack people <whine>?

Because we're all members of a vast right-wing^h^h^h^h left-wing^h^h^h^h
centrist conspiracy.
Old June 14th 05, 06:54 PM

Daniel J. Stern wrote:

> > > Why do you hate freedom?

> > Why does everybody around here personally attack people <whine>?

> Because we're all members of a vast right-wing^h^h^h^h left-wing^h^h^h^h
> centrist conspiracy.

Or maybe people with too much time on their hands,
and the frustration that goes along with not
having a real life?

flame on

Old June 14th 05, 08:39 PM
TNKEV

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> Daniel J. Stern wrote:

> > > Why does everybody around here personally attack people <whine>?

> > Because we're all members of a vast right-wing^h^h^h^h left-wing^h^h^h^h
> > centrist conspiracy.

> Or maybe people with too much time on their hands,
> and the frustration that goes along with not
> having a real life?

dude you have more problems than just not having a life,try starting with
the cross dressing thing,I think you will find more of a life if you stop
posing as a woman.

Old June 15th 05, 12:23 AM

TNKEV wrote:
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> >

> > Daniel J. Stern wrote:

> > > Because we're all members of a vast right-wing^h^h^h^h left-wing^h^h^h^h
> > > centrist conspiracy.

> > Or maybe people with too much time on their hands,
> > and the frustration that goes along with not
> > having a real life?
> >

> dude you have more problems than just not having a life,try starting with
> the cross dressing thing,I think you will find more of a life if you stop
> posing as a woman.

If anyone wants to discus lubricants with NORMAL
people. Then try the 'Bob Is the Oil Guy' forum.

http://theoildrop.server101.com/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi

Some people there actually know what they are
talking about, and they don't act like these
idiots here do.

Old June 15th 05, 01:12 AM
David

> wrote in message
oups.com...

> TNKEV wrote:
>> > wrote in message
>> oups.com...

>> > Or maybe people with too much time on their hands,
>> > and the frustration that goes along with not
>> > having a real life?
>> >

>> dude you have more problems than just not having a life,try starting with
>> the cross dressing thing,I think you will find more of a life if you stop
>> posing as a woman.
>>

> If anyone wants to discus lubricants with NORMAL
> people. Then try the 'Bob Is the Oil Guy' forum.
>
> http://theoildrop.server101.com/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi
>

> Some people there actually know what they are
> talking about, and they don't act like these
> idiots here do.

Haven't you gone here before? You yes you did. Four or five times know!
Bob's the oil guy is an ass! he does not even have an engineering degree, So
what the #%$#^ does he know about the volatility, and viscosity of
lubricants( Jack @%^%). Just like the fag - o - mini - o

Old June 15th 05, 02:23 AM

David wrote:

> Haven't you gone here before? You yes you did. Four or five times know!
> Bob's the oil guy is an ass! he does not even have an engineering degree, So
> what the #%$#^ does he know about the volatility, and viscosity of
> lubricants( Jack @%^%). Just like the fag - o - mini - o

Wow!

EdgeaKAYshun is great!

Well it will have to do for "know" anyway.

<snicker>

Old June 15th 05, 05:28 PM

Joe Pfeiffer wrote:
> writes:
> >
> > <snicker>

> Well, at least she's quit <giggle>ing (for the record, my wife has
> also been known to giggle on occasion. But never during a technical
> discussion. Hmmm, my wife gets taken seriously....).
> --

I learned this long ago. The propensity of some men to
dismiss women, e.g., failing to take us seriously in
fields dominated by them, speaks of their own lack of
ability, or perhaps even ready willingness, to perceive
us as relevant outside of a sexual context.

I have found that in interacting with such immature men,
that the slightest gesture either verbal or non verbal,
which is peculiar to women, or feminine, will be an
immediate source of emotional discomfort for them. Such
men will almost always display great antipathy toward
such behaviors in other men also, and they are homophobic
for the same reason, i.e., because they are unable to
refrain from sexualizing any behavior which can be even
remotely associated with females.

I believe this tendency of immature men, has to do with
unresolved maternal interaction issues, or in other
words, they have mommy issues, and very often such men
remain overly attached to their mothers throughout their
entire lives.

I bet your wife, if she is honest Mr. Pfeiffer, will
readily admit that your mother has been an obtrusive
presence in your marriage, whether bodily present or
not.

* -

Now back to the subject at hand.

I have discovered, from personal experience, that a full
synthetic ATF, such as Redline C+ or Amsoil, will greatly
improved the performance of the A604/41Te4 trans-axle,
and I highly recommend either product.

[giggle] [coy look] [hair flip]