2001 Chevrolet Corvette, only 8000 miles!

Old September 22nd 04, 01:33 AM
Ram Jasti

Default 2001 Chevrolet Corvette, only 8000 miles!

8000 MILES!!! PRICE - $34,680 Millinuim Yellow with black Leather. 1SB
Package (A $1,200 Option Set that includes Head Up Display, Power
Telescopic Wheel And Memory), F55 HANDLING PACKAGE, SELECTIVE RIDE
Magnetic Selective Ride Control, for ultimate driver control and
comfort through the use of a driver adjustable ride control system (A
$1,695 Option). In-Dash CD Player. Both Glass Roof Panel & Solid Panel
(A $1,200 Option), High-Polished Aluminum Wheels (A $1,300 Option),
Side Body Moldings (A $150 Option) 350 Horsepower And 375 Lb-Ft Of
Torque. PRICE - $34,680 which is the same as the current blue book
value for the buyer. This is an exceptional vehicle which is fully
loaded with a clean title history and is almost new with only 8000
miles. Original MSRP $52,590.

Call Ram Jasti at 512-507-4176 to schedule a test drive. Serious
buyers only, please

2001 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 2D
Engine: V8 5.7 Liter
Trans: Automatic
Drive: Rear Wheel Drive
Mileage: 8,000

Equipment
Dual Roof Panels
Suspension Pkg (SELECTIVE RIDE Magnetic Selective Ride Control)
Air Conditioning (Seperate controls for driver and passenger)
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control
AM/FM Stereo
Cassette
Single Compact Disc
Premium Sound
Dual Front Air Bags
ABS (4-Wheel)
Traction Control
Leather
Dual Power Seats
Premium Wheels
Old September 22nd 04, 09:55 PM
L DaVinci

F45 was available on 2001s (and 97-2002). F55 became available for
the 50th Anniversary in 2003.

There is an upgrade kit to convert an F45 C5 to an F55. It's around
$2800 retail.

Old September 22nd 04, 09:55 PM
L DaVinci