Antique/Classic Autos.

Old March 2nd 08, 07:27 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

Default Antique/Classic Autos.

Section in yesterday's local newspaper.
1965 Ford Mustang Coupe, 6 cylinder, automatic.Needs complete
Restoration, not a rust bucket.$2500 601-939-0358

Chevrolet Impala '64 4DR V8 Runs Good, Must Sell $3,500 OBO 601-954-8556
/929-0053

Project Car Reduction.
'71 GTO $3500, '52 Plymouth $850, '66 Chevy Panel $2500, '37 Hudson
Sedan $2800, '65 Mustang $1,000, '91 GMC Sub, front cap $750, '79 Camaro
$950, '86 Chevy front cap $550, '86 Ford Mustang $950 601-353-8873

At those prices, no doubt those vehicles need a lot of work on them.I
might check out those two 1965 Ford Mustangs and that 1952 Plymouth,
when I was in the Army at Scott Air Force Base,Illinois in 1963, I
bought a 1950 Dodge car for $75.00 from a used car lot in Saint Lous.A
couple of days (Friday) ago I saw a canary yellow mid 1960s Ford Mustang
car sitting in a parking lot about three miles West of me.Back in the
1970s, I owned a 1964 1/2 Ford Mustang Pony car.The car was canary
yellow, I repaired a gash that was in the left rear fender (I was
working on that fender when news came on the radio that Elvis Presley
had died) and I repainted the car canary yellow.The grill was torn and
bent up, a guy had a good grill advertised in the newspaper for $15.00,
I went over there and I bought the grill and I put it on the car.The car
had a little red pony on each of the front fenders.I should have kept
that car, it was in great condition.I also saw an old walk in panel
van/truck parked in a garage last Friday.I didn't see any other vehicles
at that residence, I might get over there later on this week, if anybody
is there, I will ask them if the vehicle is for sale.It isn't a big walk
in panel van/truck, It kind of looked to me like it has been sitting up
for quite a while.
cuhulin

Old March 3rd 08, 06:53 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
john

Try this web http://www.carhire3000.com/
you can ask the technical support
_______________
http://www.zone-car.com
Old March 3rd 08, 06:29 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

y'all interested in this ad in yesterdays auto classifiedes? and I quote
the ad,,,,
351/408 Ford Complete Short Block w/Eagle Crank & Rods & Je/SRP Pistons,
Rotating Assembly, asking $1700.Call (601) 373-4521 or (601) 857-0128
Unquote.
cuhulin

Old March 3rd 08, 06:35 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

I am going to a discount tobacco store this coming Friday, for six
cardboard cans of cig rollin tobacco.That house where I saw that old
walk in/step in van truck parked catty corner in that house garage last
Friday, is near there.I want to see what she looks like.
cuhulin

Old March 4th 08, 03:50 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

I am thinking about growing some Bamboo in my back yard.I want that
Jungle effect.
cuhulin