Greetings to Alfisti everywhere

Old December 23rd 07, 03:23 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Pete[_1_]

Default Greetings to Alfisti everywhere

Compliments of the Season to all a.a.a-r readers.
Best wishes and safe motoring in 2008.

Pete
--

156 2.0 TS (2001) - Proteo Rosso
Old December 23rd 07, 04:02 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
cupra

Pete wrote:
> Compliments of the Season to all a.a.a-r readers.
> Best wishes and safe motoring in 2008.
>
> Pete

AOL - you forgot the 'trouble free' too!

Old December 23rd 07, 09:55 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Catman

Pete wrote:
> Compliments of the Season to all a.a.a-r readers.
> Best wishes and safe motoring in 2008.

Indeed. Couldn't have put it better myself.

116 Giulietta 3.0l Sprint 1.7 145 2.0 Cloverleaf 156 V6 2.5 S2
Triumph Sprint ST 1050: It's blue, see.
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old December 24th 07, 08:24 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
PeterMcC

Catman wrote in

> Pete wrote:
>> Compliments of the Season to all a.a.a-r readers.
>> Best wishes and safe motoring in 2008.

> Indeed. Couldn't have put it better myself.

Ditto - and thanks to all for advice and ideas throughout the year.

--
PeterMcC
inappropriate or offensive in any way,
Old December 24th 07, 08:49 AM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
Jim[_32_]

PeterMcC wrote:
> Catman wrote in
> >

>> Pete wrote:
>>> Compliments of the Season to all a.a.a-r readers.
>>> Best wishes and safe motoring in 2008.

>> Indeed. Couldn't have put it better myself.

> Ditto - and thanks to all for advice and ideas throughout the year.

Ditto ditto........thanks everyone and Compliments of the season.
Old December 24th 07, 05:54 PM posted to alt.autos.alfa-romeo
David Usher[_2_]

"Jim" > wrote in message
> PeterMcC wrote:
>> Catman wrote in

>>> Indeed. Couldn't have put it better myself.

>> Ditto - and thanks to all for advice and ideas throughout the year.
>>

> Ditto ditto........thanks everyone and Compliments of the season.

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto!

Condiments Of the Seasoning to you all! ( A tasty holidays!)

David

Alfisti might be advised to look away... Tony Rickard Alfa Romeo 5 June 14th 07 11:19 AM
Happy Christmas to Alfisti everywhere Catman Alfa Romeo 7 December 25th 05 11:23 AM
New Greek Alfisti site Pete Alfa Romeo 0 April 11th 05 08:23 PM
Alfisti help needed. Paul Woodsford Alfa Romeo 3 October 16th 04 11:20 AM
Hi Alfisti incom Alfa Romeo 11 August 30th 04 03:14 PM