Like a dope, I bought another Jeep.

Old March 21st 07, 04:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Default Like a dope, I bought another Jeep.

Like a idiot glutton for punishment, I bought another Jeep:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ME:B:BCB:MT:31
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old March 21st 07, 10:12 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Steve Foley[_2_]

Dan's first rule:

The stupid shall be punished.

Nevertheless, it's actually the best looking Commando I've seen in quite a
few years. There are virtually none left in New England.

Have fun, and enjoy your punishment

.. .

Old March 21st 07, 12:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
[email protected]

On Mar 21, 6:12 am, "Steve Foley" > wrote:
> Dan's first rule:
>
> The stupid shall be punished.
>
> Nevertheless, it's actually the best looking Commando I've seen in quite a
> few years. There are virtually none left in New England.
>
> Have fun, and enjoy your punishment
>
> "L.W. (Bill) Hughes III" > wrote in s.com...
>
> > Like a idiot glutton for punishment, I bought another Jeep:
> >http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m&item=1501017...
> > God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
> > /

> > --

I dont like it. Cj5 or 7 maybe but not a commando fan unless it means
wearing no undies

Old March 21st 07, 03:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
nrs

On Mar 20, 11:25 pm, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" >
wrote:
> Like a idiot glutton for punishment, I bought another Jeep:http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m&item=1501017...
> God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
> /

Looks like a good project. I've seen a few of these lifted and they
look good that way.

Old March 21st 07, 07:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Stupendous Man

A true convertable, no less. Welcome to the sickness. I have three C-101s at
the moment.
http://jeepstercommandoclub.com
--
Stupendous Man,

Old March 21st 07, 09:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Matt Macchiarolo

V6? Automatic? You should be ashamed. A very Un-Real Jeep.

:-)

Old March 21st 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
The Merg

I wanted to buy a Commando before I got my Wrangler. Congrats Bill,
Treat her well.

Old March 21st 07, 11:05 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Stupendous Man

>> V6? Automatic? You should be ashamed. A very Un-Real Jeep.

Don't knock it till you try it. The T-400 is one of the best autos out there
and the 225 is a tourqey little sucker. Power disk front brakes would be a
wise add-on.

Old March 21st 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

She didn't know what's wrong with it, nor how long it hasn't been
running. It doesn't look like it got that many miles, other than it's been
left out in the sun, it's got the stock looking white walls. I remember the
plastic timing gear would give up at about seventy thousand miles, which
used to fool a lot of mechanics, those that don't know to retard the spark,
to test start. Oh well, the Chevy will bolt to the Hydromantic.
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0
http://www.billhughes.com/

link.net

Old March 21st 07, 11:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III