Inappropriate use of Jeep name?

Old March 10th 07, 11:48 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Bret Ludwig

Default Inappropriate use of Jeep name?

http://www.amphijeep.biz/

Old March 10th 07, 11:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Frank_v7.0

Probably not big enough for DC to notice. Looks like the old Amphicar.
I'd like one of those 2 seat Lotus Super 7 clones to play with though. :-)

--
FRH
Old March 11th 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
abomb69

My dad used one of those in WWII they called them "mud ducks", they would
run on the road and then right out into the water.

Old March 11th 07, 12:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

http://www.billhughes.com/temp/jeepBoat.jpg
God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0

et...

Old March 11th 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
The Merg

'World Class' and they can't even spell correctly on their website.
Brilliant.

Old March 11th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Billzz

"The Merg" > wrote in message
> 'World Class' and they can't even spell correctly on their website.
> Brilliant.
>
> Bret Ludwig wrote:
>> http://www.amphijeep.biz/

Well, I give them a slight pass as they are English, and when I was there I
heard a number of strange words, which seemed to be English - almost- but
like Eliza Doolittle's cockney accent, in "My Fair Lady," known only to
those who live there.

We say aluminum, they say aluminium. We say potato, they say potahto. We
say tomato, they say tomahto. Let's call the whole thing off.

Old March 11th 07, 04:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Stupendous Man

"> I'd like one of those 2 seat Lotus Super 7 clones to play with though.
:-)

I'm going to build one at work after the two Formula 2 cars are done.
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/arborigi...804271803321/1

--
Stupendous Man,

Old March 11th 07, 10:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Dave Milne

We don't say potahto !

Quite like the tracked vehicle 1/2 way down this page:
http://www.amphijeep.biz/4Wheel-Drive.html

Dave

Old March 11th 07, 01:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
abomb69

Is this a picture of a mud duck??

.. .

Old March 11th 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Jeffrey DeWitt

You mean like these?

http://www.dells.com/display.php?id=6

Looks like it would be a lot of fun!