WTF is this?

Old November 8th 06, 12:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Leon van Dommelen

Default WTF is this?

"Chuck" > wrote:

>Hi Leon;

>I hear that the city with the arch is getting more rowdy these days.

I assume so, but I think you are confusing me with Lanny. I am the
one in Tallahassee.

Leon

> It was
>a bit that way when I went to school there in the 60's.
>One of the things I remember about that era was that the city owned about
>two radar units, so driving thru the city west to east (downtown) could be
>done at high speed.

.. .

Old November 8th 06, 01:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Remove This

"Leon van Dommelen" > wrote in message
> "Chuck" > wrote:
>
>>Hi Leon;

>>I hear that the city with the arch is getting more rowdy these days.

> I assume so, but I think you are confusing me with Lanny. I am the
> one in Tallahassee.

WHAT? No McDonalds in Tallahassee ?
<---{ LOL }---> I know, I know !

--
I work for the ILEC ...." stuff happens! "

Old November 16th 06, 09:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chuck

My Bad, So Sad! Sorry! attached to the wrong thread I guess.

I'm afraid I haven't been in Tallahassee in so long that I've forgotten when
it was.
On the other hand, I spent years going thru Florida on 75 about twice a
month.
We had a condo on Marco from 1976 to 2004.) Had to stop making the trips due
to health, so we sold it.
(Ah, well, the condo was purchased new for ~48k, and sold for 374k cash in
hand!)

Old November 18th 06, 01:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Leon van Dommelen

"Chuck" > wrote:

>My Bad, So Sad! Sorry! attached to the wrong thread I guess.
>
>I'm afraid I haven't been in Tallahassee in so long that I've forgotten when
>it was.
>On the other hand, I spent years going thru Florida on 75 about twice a
>month.
>We had a condo on Marco from 1976 to 2004.) Had to stop making the trips due
>to health, so we sold it.
>(Ah, well, the condo was purchased new for ~48k, and sold for 374k cash in
>hand!)

The wonders of real estate inflation.

Leon