Idiot -- Suspended license from another state

Old September 7th 06, 04:48 PM posted to alt.law-enforcement,ga.general,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
=> Vox PopuliŠ

Default Idiot -- Suspended license from another state

"Terry" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> When my niece was around 17 she got two speeding tickets in a short
> period in Georgia. She lives in Alabama. Georgia sent her a letter
> saying her driving privileges were suspended for 6 months and she
> should send in her license. The letter also said that she would have
> to take a defensive driving school. She was also supposed to send in
> 200 bucks for a reinstatement fee at the end of her suspension.
>
> We found out at that time that Georgia can not suspend her license
> because her license was issued in Alabama. Georgia can only suspend
> her privilege in Georgia. A police told her mom that she did not have
> to send in her license. She did take the driving course but has not
> sent any papers to Georgia.
>
> It is getting very close to the end of her suspension. My sister asked
> a Georgia police to run my niece's license. The cop said that the
> license came back clear in Georgia and in Alabama.
>
> How can her privileges be reinstated in Georgia without her sending her
> papers to the state and without sending $200?
>
> A mistake has been made either by Georgia, which works to my niece's
> advantage, or by the cop that has ran her license which could come back
> to bite her on the ass.
>
> How can I find out for sure without risking more trouble for my niece?

Did you ever think of calling the Georgia DMV directly and asking them, eh
moron?

Old September 7th 06, 05:12 PM posted to alt.law-enforcement,ga.general,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
[email protected]

=> Vox PopuliŠ wrote:
> Did you ever think of calling the Georgia DMV directly and asking them, eh
> moron?

I wish I could be around when that vein in your head pops. It will
make this world a more peaceful place.

Old September 7th 06, 05:19 PM posted to alt.law-enforcement,ga.general,misc.legal,rec.autos.driving
=> Vox PopuliŠ

> wrote in message
ups.com...
=> Vox PopuliŠ wrote:
> Did you ever think of calling the Georgia DMV directly and asking them, eh
> moron?

I wish I could be around when that vein in your head pops. It will
make this world a more peaceful place.
===

Keep suffering the fools then asswipe, and invite more 9.11s and
illegal Iraq invasions to your world.

Or better yet, elect another weapon's-grade imbecile to be your president,
an excellent representation of all that the U$$A is, and aspires to be.

Suspended license from another state Terry Driving 6 September 8th 06 02:35 AM
If I get a ticket in another state, will it affect my driver's license? JackAndrew Driving 22 August 2nd 06 04:17 PM
LIDAR Trial this Week [email protected] Driving 17 April 9th 06 02:44 AM
Driving is a Right proffsl Driving 347 October 25th 05 05:02 AM
OT New Orleans Dave Milne Jeep 46 September 12th 05 02:34 AM