yall missed me!!!!!! i feel so loved!!!!!

Old November 13th 04, 12:11 PM
maxpower

OMG you mentioned Charlene Blake!!! ladies close your ears....what an
asshole she was, but i think she won her case
"RPhillips47" > wrote in message
> "linda" wrote:
>
> >just like to bug the crap out of some of yall.. and i am doing it!!!!
> >
> >hang in there guys... we're just starting!!!!!

> Hate to burst your bubble, Linda, but until you can equal and surpass

Charlene
> Blake, whatever you say will hardly make a dent in anything. Sorry but

that is

Old November 13th 04, 03:34 PM
linda

RPhillips47 wrote:
> "linda" wrote:
>

>>just like to bug the crap out of some of yall.. and i am doing it!!!!
>>
>>hang in there guys... we're just starting!!!!!

> Hate to burst your bubble, Linda, but until you can equal and surpass Charlene
> Blake, whatever you say will hardly make a dent in anything. Sorry but that is
> just the way things are!

actually, guys, i just really like hearing all of the "car talk" you
guys seem so involved in...
Old November 13th 04, 03:34 PM
linda

Old November 13th 04, 04:08 PM
RPhillips47

"maxpower" wrote:

>OMG you mentioned Charlene Blake!!! ladies close your ears....what an
>asshole she was, but i think she won her case

If I remember correctly there was some kind of settlement and she had to agree
to "silenece" herself - so she did so with Chrysler but then bought a Toyota
van and eventually took them on the same way. She was really something and I do
not miss the almost daily war I had with her for a period of time which started
when I asked a simple question to everyone about the load-leveling shocks that
would be available for '96 T&C's, as well as lifting the restriction on the
white pearl-coat paint. She came back with an attack that virtually buried me
and called me a nincompoop (?) and imbecile for even considering such a
vehicle.......and it only went downhill between us from that point forward.
What makes it great eight years later is the fact that the '96 T&C I would be
foolish in buying is still going strong with close to 185,000 miles on
it...................................

RP
Old November 13th 04, 04:08 PM
RPhillips47

Old November 13th 04, 04:14 PM
linda

RPhillips47 wrote:
> "maxpower" wrote:
>

>>OMG you mentioned Charlene Blake!!! ladies close your ears....what an
>>asshole she was, but i think she won her case

> If I remember correctly there was some kind of settlement and she had to agree
> to "silenece" herself - so she did so with Chrysler but then bought a Toyota
> van and eventually took them on the same way. She was really something and I do
> not miss the almost daily war I had with her for a period of time which started
> when I asked a simple question to everyone about the load-leveling shocks that
> would be available for '96 T&C's, as well as lifting the restriction on the
> white pearl-coat paint. She came back with an attack that virtually buried me
> and called me a nincompoop (?) and imbecile for even considering such a
> vehicle.......and it only went downhill between us from that point forward.
> What makes it great eight years later is the fact that the '96 T&C I would be
> foolish in buying is still going strong with close to 185,000 miles on
> it...................................
>
> RP

i know how you feel, i asked a simple question, "Did anyone have any
info concerning the hazards associated with the chemicals in the
deployment of air bags?". no i have now been compared to someone i know
nothing about, and criticized (for lack of capitalization) , and called
names ( typical stupid ****) and accused of being related to someone
("douche bag"). apparently guys are just as bad as some asshole you
named Charlene....

lw
Old November 13th 04, 04:14 PM
linda

Old November 13th 04, 06:02 PM
Matt Whiting

linda wrote:

> RPhillips47 wrote:
>
>> "maxpower" wrote:
>>

>>> OMG you mentioned Charlene Blake!!! ladies close your ears....what an
>>> asshole she was, but i think she won her case

>> If I remember correctly there was some kind of settlement and she had
>> to agree
>> to "silenece" herself - so she did so with Chrysler but then bought a
>> Toyota
>> van and eventually took them on the same way. She was really something
>> and I do
>> not miss the almost daily war I had with her for a period of time
>> which started
>> when I asked a simple question to everyone about the load-leveling
>> shocks that
>> would be available for '96 T&C's, as well as lifting the restriction
>> on the
>> white pearl-coat paint. She came back with an attack that virtually
>> buried me
>> and called me a nincompoop (?) and imbecile for even considering such a
>> vehicle.......and it only went downhill between us from that point
>> forward.
>> What makes it great eight years later is the fact that the '96 T&C I
>> would be
>> foolish in buying is still going strong with close to 185,000 miles on
>> it...................................
>>
>> RP

> i know how you feel, i asked a simple question, "Did anyone have any
> info concerning the hazards associated with the chemicals in the
> deployment of air bags?". no i have now been compared to someone i know
> nothing about, and criticized (for lack of capitalization) , and called
> names ( typical stupid ****) and accused of being related to someone
> ("douche bag"). apparently guys are just as bad as some asshole you
> named Charlene....

So why are you back? :-)

Matt

Old November 13th 04, 06:02 PM
Matt Whiting

linda wrote:

> RPhillips47 wrote:
>
>> "maxpower" wrote:
>>

>>> OMG you mentioned Charlene Blake!!! ladies close your ears....what an
>>> asshole she was, but i think she won her case

>> If I remember correctly there was some kind of settlement and she had
>> to agree
>> to "silenece" herself - so she did so with Chrysler but then bought a
>> Toyota
>> van and eventually took them on the same way. She was really something
>> and I do
>> not miss the almost daily war I had with her for a period of time
>> which started
>> when I asked a simple question to everyone about the load-leveling
>> shocks that
>> would be available for '96 T&C's, as well as lifting the restriction
>> on the
>> white pearl-coat paint. She came back with an attack that virtually
>> buried me
>> and called me a nincompoop (?) and imbecile for even considering such a
>> vehicle.......and it only went downhill between us from that point
>> forward.
>> What makes it great eight years later is the fact that the '96 T&C I
>> would be
>> foolish in buying is still going strong with close to 185,000 miles on
>> it...................................
>>
>> RP

> i know how you feel, i asked a simple question, "Did anyone have any
> info concerning the hazards associated with the chemicals in the
> deployment of air bags?". no i have now been compared to someone i know
> nothing about, and criticized (for lack of capitalization) , and called
> names ( typical stupid ****) and accused of being related to someone
> ("douche bag"). apparently guys are just as bad as some asshole you
> named Charlene....

So why are you back? :-)

Matt

Old November 13th 04, 06:32 PM
linda

Matt Whiting wrote:
> linda wrote:
>
>> RPhillips47 wrote:

>>> If I remember correctly there was some kind of settlement and she had
>>> to agree
>>> to "silenece" herself - so she did so with Chrysler but then bought a
>>> Toyota
>>> van and eventually took them on the same way. She was really
>>> something and I do
>>> not miss the almost daily war I had with her for a period of time
>>> which started
>>> when I asked a simple question to everyone about the load-leveling
>>> shocks that
>>> would be available for '96 T&C's, as well as lifting the restriction
>>> on the
>>> white pearl-coat paint. She came back with an attack that virtually
>>> buried me
>>> and called me a nincompoop (?) and imbecile for even considering such a
>>> vehicle.......and it only went downhill between us from that point
>>> forward.
>>> What makes it great eight years later is the fact that the '96 T&C I
>>> would be
>>> foolish in buying is still going strong with close to 185,000 miles on
>>> it...................................
>>>
>>> RP

>> i know how you feel, i asked a simple question, "Did anyone have any
>> info concerning the hazards associated with the chemicals in the
>> deployment of air bags?". no i have now been compared to someone i
>> know nothing about, and criticized (for lack of capitalization) , and
>> called names ( typical stupid ****) and accused of being related to
>> someone ("douche bag"). apparently guys are just as bad as some
>> asshole you named Charlene....

> So why are you back? :-)
>

> Matt

i missed you, Matt.. i want to be among those who disagree with you.. i
want to read Daniel's wonderfully worded put downs of idiots. but most
of all, i missed you, Matt... and Ted, and Deadbeat, and missed being
called mean names, when i don't deserve it and when i simply asked a
question and the only one who gave me an answer that reasonably
qualified as an answer was Daniel..

so why are you glad to have me back? i know you are glad...you keep
replying...

you love me, you really love me (quote by sally field, not mine)