Making it official!

Old January 6th 07, 05:03 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Carl Rogers

Default Making it official!

The merge at Calrog.com has hit mainstream press. Read on, if interested:

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Adding human experience to highway enthusiasm"
********
Calrog.com, http://www.calrog.com :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
An integrated media arm in Turn-of-the-Century PC Development,
international Highway Research, and Interpersonal Psychology. Has
served your home country and ninety-four of its worldwide neighbours
since 2000, through Internet downstream and published works.
********
Old January 6th 07, 05:05 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Sherman L. Cahal

Carl Rogers wrote:
> The merge at Calrog.com has hit mainstream press. Read on, if interested:
>
> http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007/1/prweb495267.htm

You mean, through a service you *pay* for that writes your press
releases?

I have yet to see it via the Associated Press or any major newspaper.
Google News can't even find it...

Old January 6th 07, 05:25 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Steven J. Sobol

In article . com>, Sherman L. Cahal wrote:
> Carl Rogers wrote:
>> The merge at Calrog.com has hit mainstream press. Read on, if interested:
>>
>> http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007/1/prweb495267.htm

> You mean, through a service you *pay* for that writes your press
> releases?

Carl, I've remained neutral up until now, but I have to say it: you have
an incredibly inflated sense of your own importance. Get over yourself.
I mean, come on...

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Victorville, California PGP:0xE3AE35ED

It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.
Old January 6th 07, 06:55 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Jason Pawloski

Carl Rogers wrote:
> The merge at Calrog.com has hit mainstream press. Read on, if interested:
>
> http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007/1/prweb495267.htm
>
> Cheers,
>
> Carl Rogers
> "Adding human experience to highway enthusiasm"
> ********

So you are your own media contact? That's classy. This certainly
doesn't sound like some pindick running things from his bedroom.

Jason

Old January 6th 07, 09:18 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Ronnie Dobbs

Carl Rogers wrote:
> The merge at Calrog.com has hit mainstream press. Read on, if
> interested:
> http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007/1/prweb495267.htm

Congratulations!

Old January 7th 07, 01:21 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Sherman L. Cahal

Carl Rogers wrote:
> The merge at Calrog.com has hit mainstream press. Read on, if interested:
>
> http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007/1/prweb495267.htm

You know what's funny? Carl considers "hits" to be a measurable term in
popularity.

"At the end of December 2006, the two sites held a combined 70,000
monthwide hits."

You should be looking at site visits, not hits.

And for those who have been banned and ... want to visit --
http://www.uxxy.com/?hl=1011101001&q...bHJvZy5jb20%3D
Easy work around.

Old January 7th 07, 05:37 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Comrade Monster Sound

Mark Roberts wrote:
> [crosspost retained]
>
> Carl Rogers > had written:
> | The merge at Calrog.com has hit mainstream press. Read on, if interested:
>
> Well, OK. Just one thing. This quote:
> ""Highway enthusiasts want the whole enchilada, not just a piece
> of the pie."
>
> As a former resident of the State of New Mexico, I must advise you
> that an enchilada is not a pie.

Glad to see the mixed metaphor/cliché express running at full steam.

Comrade Otto Yamamoto
http://mryamamoto.50megs.com