Support Our Troops!!

Old November 15th 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Dt Lemons 1900

Default Support Our Troops!!

FORT CAMPBELL, Kentucky (AP) -- One of four U.S. soldiers accused of raping
an Iraqi girl last spring and killing her and her family pleaded guilty
Wednesday and will testify against the others.

Spc. James P. Barker agreed to the plea deal to avoid the death penalty,
said his civilian attorney, David Sheldon.

The killings March 12 in Mahmoudiya, a village about 20 miles south of
Baghdad, were among the worst in a series of alleged attacks on civilians
and other abuses by military personnel in Iraq.

Sgt. Paul E. Cortez and Pfc. Jesse V. Spielman, both members of the 101st
Airborne Division with Barker, could face the death penalty if convicted in
the case in courts-martial at Fort Campbell.

The alleged ringleader, former Army private Steve Green, 21, pleaded not
guilty last week to charges including murder and sexual assault.

Green was discharged from the Army for a "personality disorder" before the
allegations became known, and prosecutors have yet to say if they will
pursue the death penalty against him.

The indictment accuses Green and others of raping the girl and burning her
body to conceal their crimes. It also alleges that Green and four others
stationed at a nearby checkpoint killed the girl's father, mother and
6-year-old sister.

Barker has given investigators vivid accounts of the assault.

Old November 15th 06, 06:19 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Dt Lemons 1900 wrote:
> FORT CAMPBELL, Kentucky (AP) -- One of four U.S. soldiers accused of raping
> an Iraqi girl last spring and killing her and her family pleaded guilty
> Wednesday and will testify against the others.
>
> Spc. James P. Barker agreed to the plea deal to avoid the death penalty,
> said his civilian attorney, David Sheldon.
>
> The killings March 12 in Mahmoudiya, a village about 20 miles south of
> Baghdad, were among the worst in a series of alleged attacks on civilians
> and other abuses by military personnel in Iraq.
>
> Sgt. Paul E. Cortez and Pfc. Jesse V. Spielman, both members of the 101st
> Airborne Division with Barker, could face the death penalty if convicted in
> the case in courts-martial at Fort Campbell.
>
> The alleged ringleader, former Army private Steve Green, 21, pleaded not
> guilty last week to charges including murder and sexual assault.
>
> Green was discharged from the Army for a "personality disorder" before the
> allegations became known, and prosecutors have yet to say if they will
> pursue the death penalty against him.
>
> The indictment accuses Green and others of raping the girl and burning her
> body to conceal their crimes. It also alleges that Green and four others
> stationed at a nearby checkpoint killed the girl's father, mother and
> 6-year-old sister.
>
> Barker has given investigators vivid accounts of the assault.

Amazing isn't it. These monsters we have in the military and then the
media tells us they're "serving their country"!!!

Old November 15th 06, 07:10 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Default OT: Support Our Troops!!

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), said in
rec.autos.driving:
> FORT CAMPBELL, Kentucky (AP) -- One of four

<<snip of sob story>>

> accounts of the assault.

Just what we need another Loco Laura posting inflamatory and off topic
crap.

--
"You can't legislate away people's right to be assholes!"
--Wesley Snipes as Simon Phoenix
Old November 15th 06, 07:16 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Larry Bud

> Amazing isn't it. These monsters we have in the military and then the
> media tells us they're "serving their country"!!!

There are monsters in all occupations. A betting man would say
there's a hell of a lot less percentage of monters in the military than
in your shallow gene pool.

Old November 16th 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Dt Lemons 1900

"Larry Bud" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>> Amazing isn't it. These monsters we have in the military and then the
>> media tells us they're "serving their country"!!!

> There are monsters in all occupations. A betting man would say
> there's a hell of a lot less percentage of monters in the military than
> in your shallow gene pool.

Most jobs have people who torture and abuse people. Most of them have
killers and rapers of children.

Old November 16th 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Dt Lemons 1900

"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Dt Lemons 1900 wrote:
>> FORT CAMPBELL, Kentucky (AP) -- One of four U.S. soldiers accused of
>> raping
>> an Iraqi girl last spring and killing her and her family pleaded guilty
>> Wednesday and will testify against the others.
>>
>> Spc. James P. Barker agreed to the plea deal to avoid the death penalty,
>> said his civilian attorney, David Sheldon.
>>
>> The killings March 12 in Mahmoudiya, a village about 20 miles south of
>> Baghdad, were among the worst in a series of alleged attacks on civilians
>> and other abuses by military personnel in Iraq.
>>
>> Sgt. Paul E. Cortez and Pfc. Jesse V. Spielman, both members of the 101st
>> Airborne Division with Barker, could face the death penalty if convicted
>> in
>> the case in courts-martial at Fort Campbell.
>>
>> The alleged ringleader, former Army private Steve Green, 21, pleaded not
>> guilty last week to charges including murder and sexual assault.
>>
>> Green was discharged from the Army for a "personality disorder" before
>> the
>> allegations became known, and prosecutors have yet to say if they will
>> pursue the death penalty against him.
>>
>> The indictment accuses Green and others of raping the girl and burning
>> her
>> body to conceal their crimes. It also alleges that Green and four others
>> stationed at a nearby checkpoint killed the girl's father, mother and
>> 6-year-old sister.
>>
>> Barker has given investigators vivid accounts of the assault.

> Amazing isn't it. These monsters we have in the military and then the
> media tells us they're "serving their country"!!!

I get so tired of these blind fools who will *Support The Troops* no matter
what and then ignore when these killers attack.

Old November 16th 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Eeyore

Dt Lemons 1900 wrote:

> Most jobs have people who torture and abuse people. Most of them have
> killers and rapers of children.

Pardon ?

Graham

Old November 16th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
FlyGuy

In article . com>,
"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote:

> Dt Lemons 1900 wrote:
> > FORT CAMPBELL, Kentucky (AP) -- One of four U.S. soldiers accused of raping
> > an Iraqi girl last spring and killing her and her family pleaded guilty
> > Wednesday and will testify against the others.
> >
> > Spc. James P. Barker agreed to the plea deal to avoid the death penalty,
> > said his civilian attorney, David Sheldon.
> >
> > The killings March 12 in Mahmoudiya, a village about 20 miles south of
> > Baghdad, were among the worst in a series of alleged attacks on civilians
> > and other abuses by military personnel in Iraq.
> >
> > Sgt. Paul E. Cortez and Pfc. Jesse V. Spielman, both members of the 101st
> > Airborne Division with Barker, could face the death penalty if convicted in
> > the case in courts-martial at Fort Campbell.
> >
> > The alleged ringleader, former Army private Steve Green, 21, pleaded not
> > guilty last week to charges including murder and sexual assault.
> >
> > Green was discharged from the Army for a "personality disorder" before the
> > allegations became known, and prosecutors have yet to say if they will
> > pursue the death penalty against him.
> >
> > The indictment accuses Green and others of raping the girl and burning her
> > body to conceal their crimes. It also alleges that Green and four others
> > stationed at a nearby checkpoint killed the girl's father, mother and
> > 6-year-old sister.
> >
> > Barker has given investigators vivid accounts of the assault.

> Amazing isn't it. These monsters we have in the military and then the
> media tells us they're "serving their country"!!!

Hey, I am a Liberal, who was totally against the Iraq war. Wasnt so
much against the war in afghanistan, because their was a cause. Would
you want to be in the hell that is Iraq? I thought not. Hell will warp
your mind.
Old November 16th 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
jcr

Dt Lemons 1900 wrote:
> "Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>> Dt Lemons 1900 wrote:
>>> FORT CAMPBELL, Kentucky (AP) -- One of four U.S. soldiers accused of
>>> raping
>>> an Iraqi girl last spring and killing her and her family pleaded guilty
>>> Wednesday and will testify against the others.
>>>
>>> Spc. James P. Barker agreed to the plea deal to avoid the death penalty,
>>> said his civilian attorney, David Sheldon.
>>>
>>> The killings March 12 in Mahmoudiya, a village about 20 miles south of
>>> Baghdad, were among the worst in a series of alleged attacks on civilians
>>> and other abuses by military personnel in Iraq.
>>>
>>> Sgt. Paul E. Cortez and Pfc. Jesse V. Spielman, both members of the 101st
>>> Airborne Division with Barker, could face the death penalty if convicted
>>> in
>>> the case in courts-martial at Fort Campbell.
>>>
>>> The alleged ringleader, former Army private Steve Green, 21, pleaded not
>>> guilty last week to charges including murder and sexual assault.
>>>
>>> Green was discharged from the Army for a "personality disorder" before
>>> the
>>> allegations became known, and prosecutors have yet to say if they will
>>> pursue the death penalty against him.
>>>
>>> The indictment accuses Green and others of raping the girl and burning
>>> her
>>> body to conceal their crimes. It also alleges that Green and four others
>>> stationed at a nearby checkpoint killed the girl's father, mother and
>>> 6-year-old sister.
>>>
>>> Barker has given investigators vivid accounts of the assault.

>> Amazing isn't it. These monsters we have in the military and then the
>> media tells us they're "serving their country"!!!

> I get so tired of these blind fools who will *Support The Troops* no matter
> what and then ignore when these killers attack.

It looks like Judy is talking to himself again!
Old November 16th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

Larry Bud wrote:
> > Amazing isn't it. These monsters we have in the military and then the
> > media tells us they're "serving their country"!!!

> There are monsters in all occupations. A betting man would say
> there's a hell of a lot less percentage of monters in the military than
> in your shallow gene pool.

Hey big talk. If you're so high on the military, why don't you
enlist?. Are you another chickenhawk? HAHA