Yet another govt conspiracy - Turn the interstates itno toll roads

Old July 2nd 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Default Yet another govt conspiracy - Turn the interstates itno toll roads

http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/...s_pave_way.htm

IT’S THE LAW! FEDS PAVE THE WAY TO TOLL AND PRIVATIZE THE INTERSTATE
HIGHWAYS AS PART OF AMERICAN UNION

Infowars.com | June 29, 2006
By Bob Dacy

On July 29, 2005, President Bush signed a bill which permits and
promotes the charging of tolls on existing and planned interstate
highways, bridges, and tunnels. Before the passage of the bill, known
as SAFETEA-LU, or “Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient
Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users”, it was generally
illegal to charge tolls on roads built with Federal funds. What’s
more, the tolls collected will be automatic, requiring universally
compatible toll transponder tags on every vehicle.

SAFETEA-LU makes possible a variety of programs, all aimed at forcing
Americans to pay to travel. To wit:

* “Interstate System Reconstruction & Rehabilitation Pilot Program”
allows the tolling of existing interstate highways, bridges, and
tunnels to fund repair of existing highways.

* “Interstate System Construction Toll Pilot Program” authorizes
tolling existing facilities on the interstate system to fund new
interstate highways.

* “Value Pricing Pilot (VPP) Program” allows new tolls on existing
toll free facilities such as high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes, tolls
on new lanes added to existing highways, and electronically collected
variable tolls on existing and new toll facilities.

* “Express Lanes Demonstration Program” allows tolling to finance new
lanes. Automatic toll collection is REQUIRED and revenue collected may
be used to provide a reasonable rate of return on PRIVATE financing,
operation, and maintenance costs.

* “High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) Facilities, SAFETEA-LU Section 1121
(23 USC 166)” authorizes states to build high occupancy toll (HOT)
lanes on interstate and non-interstate facilities.

Although most of these programs are experimental, the mindset they
demonstrate and the precedents they intend to set will have
devastating consequences on all Americans. The mindset is that
Americans are lab rats in a maze, who must be tagged and tracked
everywhere they go. Cockroaches control the maze. The consequences to
the heretofore taken for granted freedom to travel and to individual
pocketbooks are ominous.

Imagine for a moment what must have been going through the minds of
the six-legged elites when they thought up this diabolical scheme. The
question is “How do you destroy the national sovereignty of the United
States, merge it with the rest of the western hemisphere, build the
infrastructure system needed to link up the entire landmass,
confiscate private property on a wholesale level, spy on everyone’s
comings and goings, and trick American suckers into paying for their
own demise all in one fell swoop ? The answer: TOLL EVERYTHING!

As with any diabolical plot, many problems and obstacles had to be
removed in order to insure success. As the Wicked Witch of the West
once said, “The question is `how to do it`. These things must be done
delicately, or you’ll hurt the spell”.

The first obstacle is that it is generally illegal to toll federally
funded roads. No problem…just sneak section 1604 into a telephone book
sized highway bill and no one will notice. Everyone knows Congressmen
and Senators do not actually read the bills they vote on.

How do you get the super rich elites to go along with the plan?
Simple…give them a piece of the action. Construction contracts will go
to selected insiders and toll facilities will be given to private
investors. We will call it “public-private partnership”.

But wait! State by state, the local politicians must be persuaded to
pass legislation to further the scheme. How to do it? Tell the
contractors to write the necessary legislation, line the campaign
coffers of key legislators, convince the Governor of each state that
it was his idea via more campaign contributions, and sneak the bills
through the state legislatures when nobody is looking. After all,
state representatives do not read the bills they vote on either.

Yet another requirement in order to pull this off is to keep the
unwashed masses in the dark It would not do to have the sheep to find
out they are about to be shorn. So how do you keep the press quiet? No
problem…we control the press! The watchdog will remain asleep, and no
one will find out until it is a done deal. Besides, when the cretins
begin to realize what is going on, they will complain to their local
transportation officials and wonder why no one is listening. Just
don’t let the slaves know that the “massa” barking the orders resides
in New York City at the headquarters of the Council on Foreign
Relations (CFR).

But the Constitution stands in the way of the plot. What to do about
the pesky supreme law of the land which prohibits the taking of
private land and handing it over to other private entities? How
fortunate that the globalist infested Supreme Court, in June of 2005,
legislated from the bench by re-writing the takings clause of the 5th
Amendment in Kelo vs. City of New London. Now the Supremes say it is
okay to force people to sell their land to private developers who
promise a kickback to the government, we are free to proceed with the
tolling of America.

Still one more problem must be overcome. We must propagandize
transportation officials into believing this is a great idea so they
can sell it to private investors and politicos nationwide. ADVERTISING
is the key. We will get the American Association of State Highway and
Transportation Officials to put up a website called
www.innovativefinance.org. It will be a veritable “how to”
encyclopedia of fascism, but we will call it “public-private
partnership” because “fascism” does not roll so well off of the
tongue. Multi-millionaire highway contractors and local politicians
will be able to swill at the federal trough to their hearts content.
It will be a win-win setup for everyone except regular Americans, who
are just being set up.

This malicious plan is being implemented all across America. Such
plots survive and thrive only in the dark. It is time to turn on the
lights and watch the cockroaches run. In Texas, pro-toll politicians
have been replaced with anti-toll newcomers. This trend must continue,
and spread like a wildfire of truth throughout the country. The alarm
clock is ringing. Wake up. Get up. Open your eyes. Get out the roach
spray. Fumigate your house. Go wake up your neighbors.

Old July 2nd 06, 04:32 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
[email protected]

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/...s_pave_way.htm
>
> IT'S THE LAW! FEDS PAVE THE WAY TO TOLL AND PRIVATIZE THE INTERSTATE
> HIGHWAYS AS PART OF AMERICAN UNION

Hey, it's even more interesting than that:

"Ferrovial And Autostrade Compete Over U.S. Highway Contract

The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) reports that
Spanish
companies Ferrovial (through Cintra) and Autostrade are
competing along with
Goldman Sachs, for the concession to manage and maintain the
Dulles toll
highway in Virginia.

The project is budgeted at a minimum $ 1 billion over a 50 year
period. The
VDOT selected 4 of the 5 offers they received, which were from
the three
firms mentioned above and from Dulles Express and the Franklin
L. Haney
Company....."

Foreigners will now begin owning the roads we drive on.

Old July 2nd 06, 05:50 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
morticide

> [...]
> encyclopedia of fascism, but we will call it "public-private
> partnership" because "fascism" does not roll so well off of the
> tongue. Multi-millionaire highway contractors and local politicians
> will be able to swill at the federal trough to their hearts content.
> It will be a win-win setup for everyone except regular Americans, who
> are just being set up.
>
> This malicious plan is being implemented all across America. Such
> plots survive and thrive only in the dark. It is time to turn on the
> lights and watch the cockroaches run. In Texas, pro-toll politicians
> have been replaced with anti-toll newcomers. This trend must continue,
> and spread like a wildfire of truth throughout the country. The alarm
> clock is ringing. Wake up. Get up. Open your eyes. Get out the roach
> spray. Fumigate your house. Go wake up your neighbors.

Just what we need...another safety hazard. Ass-end crashed at toll
booths and people digging for exact change who'll end up driving like
drunks and cell phone users. Washington is certainly 62 square mile
surrounded by reality.

Only 923 days until change of POTUS!

Old July 2nd 06, 06:54 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

On 1 Jul 2006 20:32:56 -0700, wrote:

>laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:

http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/...s_pave_way.htm

>> IT'S THE LAW! FEDS PAVE THE WAY TO TOLL AND PRIVATIZE THE INTERSTATE
>> HIGHWAYS AS PART OF AMERICAN UNION

>Hey, it's even more interesting than that:
>
> "Ferrovial And Autostrade Compete Over U.S. Highway Contract
>
> The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) reports that
>Spanish
> companies Ferrovial (through Cintra) and Autostrade are
>competing along with
> Goldman Sachs, for the concession to manage and maintain the
>Dulles toll
> highway in Virginia.
>
> The project is budgeted at a minimum $ 1 billion over a 50 year
>period. The
> VDOT selected 4 of the 5 offers they received, which were from
>the three
> firms mentioned above and from Dulles Express and the Franklin
>L. Haney
> Company....."
>
>Foreigners will now begin owning the roads we drive on.

And you can be sure every member of congress is making a fortune off
this.
Old July 2nd 06, 06:57 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

On 1 Jul 2006 21:50:23 -0700, "morticide" > wrote:

>Just what we need...another safety hazard. Ass-end crashed at toll
>booths and people digging for exact change who'll end up driving like
>drunks and cell phone users. Washington is certainly 62 square mile
>surrounded by reality.
>
>Only 923 days until change of POTUS!

I doubt very much if they plan on having toll booths. Cameras will
read your plate and bill you. One good thing is it will make it easy
to compute a drivers average speed between booths and thereby catch
speeders.

Old July 2nd 06, 07:48 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Ronnie Dobbs

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:
> http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/...s_pave_way.htm

You forgot to bitch about speeders. You're slipping.

Old July 2nd 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
lyon_wonder

Yet another way for the neocon Bu$h-Cheney government to shift funding
burdens from the Feds to the states, while corporations and the super
wealthy receive the largest share of GOP tax cuts.

On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 02:09:29 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Old July 5th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 05:54:35 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
> was understood to have stated the following:

>On 1 Jul 2006 20:32:56 -0700, wrote:
>

>>laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:

http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/...s_pave_way.htm

>>> IT'S THE LAW! FEDS PAVE THE WAY TO TOLL AND PRIVATIZE THE INTERSTATE
>>> HIGHWAYS AS PART OF AMERICAN UNION

>>Hey, it's even more interesting than that:
>>
>> "Ferrovial And Autostrade Compete Over U.S. Highway Contract
>>
>> The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) reports that
>>Spanish
>> companies Ferrovial (through Cintra) and Autostrade are
>>competing along with
>> Goldman Sachs, for the concession to manage and maintain the
>>Dulles toll
>> highway in Virginia.
>>
>> The project is budgeted at a minimum $ 1 billion over a 50 year
>>period. The
>> VDOT selected 4 of the 5 offers they received, which were from
>>the three
>> firms mentioned above and from Dulles Express and the Franklin
>>L. Haney
>> Company....."
>>
>>Foreigners will now begin owning the roads we drive on.
>>

>And you can be sure every member of congress is making a fortune off
>this.

You should run for office; you'll appeal to two of the major
dimocrapic demographics: homosexuals and retards.

---

"Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law? Or is there one system for the average citizen and another for the high and mighty?" ~ Senator Ted Kennedy, 1973

--

El Pollo Loco (Laura Bush Murdered Her Boyfriend) demonstrates it's complete gullibility, stupidity, and state of delusion when it falls for an April Fool's joke, hook, line, and sinker:

Ragnar wrote:
> Gods, you're dumb. Its a rather obvious April Fool's joke. And you're
> the Fool.

This is no joke.
Old July 5th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime

On Sun, 02 Jul 2006 02:09:29 GMT, laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE
> was understood to have stated the following:

>http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/...s_pave_way.htm

MORE bull**** from infowars? If I wanted this kind of quality and
integrity, I'd pick up a National Enquirer.

---

Ragnar wrote:
> Gods, you're dumb. Its a rather obvious April Fool's joke. And you're
> the Fool.

This is no joke.
Old July 5th 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Brent P[_1_]

In article >, Ted Kennedy - President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad Mothers) wrote:

> MORE bull**** from infowars? If I wanted this kind of quality and
> integrity, I'd pick up a National Enquirer.

Actually infowars.com articles are supported by or just captures of
articles or written from source info like US government websites, AP,
reuters, NY times, etc and so forth.

I've rutinely verified what they've put out there, and while the opinion
portion of an article may be towards the alarmist side, the actual source
information exists and is there. When they've been wrong, it's been
because the source they used was wrong.

As far as the highway to bring stuff in from mexico, that's all on US
government websites.