Help needed for 2007 CR-V Audio System

Old February 27th 07, 01:26 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Gadgetguy

Default Help needed for 2007 CR-V Audio System

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying the new Honda CR-V but I'm not sure if I can
install a Panasonic In Dash DVD Player (CQ-VD7003U) and a hideaway
Garmin GPS unit (GVN-52). Does anyone know if the audio system in the
standard CR-V can be removed and replaced with these third party units?
Unfortunately, in Australia, the CR-V does not come with anything other
than a standard CD player and a security alarm. We're so far behind here
that Honda only just started including CD players as standard equipment
from 2004. Before that, the standard audio system on several Honda
models here was a radio cassette player.

Any help appreciated. (Remove myyahoo from the email address)

Gadget Guy
Old February 27th 07, 04:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
motsco_[_1_]

Gadgetguy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm thinking of buying the new Honda CR-V but I'm not sure if I can
> install a Panasonic In Dash DVD Player (CQ-VD7003U) and a hideaway
> Garmin GPS unit (GVN-52). Does anyone know if the audio system in the
> standard CR-V can be removed and replaced with these third party units?
> Unfortunately, in Australia, the CR-V does not come with anything other
> than a standard CD player and a security alarm. We're so far behind here
> that Honda only just started including CD players as standard equipment
> from 2004. Before that, the standard audio system on several Honda
> models here was a radio cassette player.
>
> Any help appreciated. (Remove myyahoo from the email address)
>
> Gadget Guy

Sign in and put your location (very important) in the space provided,
then SEARCH:
http://www.hondasuv.com/

'Curly'

Shaker 500 Audio System GatorMan Ford Mustang 4 November 2nd 06 07:44 AM
Great Car Audio System [email protected] Driving 5 May 10th 06 10:22 PM
audio system for 93 xj jeepney driver Jeep 9 January 26th 06 11:16 PM
E38 audio system... Paul Aspinall BMW 0 August 19th 05 11:59 AM
AUDIO SYSTEM Iva Mazda 2 September 1st 04 07:51 PM