¡Y dos mas de la Bahía de SF!

Old December 12th 06, 03:34 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,ca.driving,ba.transportation
Jason Pawloski

Default ¡Y dos mas de la Bahía de SF!

Ronnie Dobbs wrote:
> Jason Poologski wrote:
> > Ronnie Dobbs wrote:

> >> Why can't you just ignore Carl rather than flame him, you hypocrite.

> > Please explain why I'm a hypocrit?

> Are you really this dense? You flamed Carl by calling him a "dip****" then
> you harassed me for flaming you. That is the epitome of hypocrisy, my
> friend.

Hi Ronnie. How are you doing? Let me paste this message - in its
ENTIRETY - where I am "harassing" you:

"Hi Ronnie. How do I resemble that remark? Why couldn't you just ignore

me instead of flame me, as you were preaching in an earlier thread? "

What part of this message was harassment?

Old December 12th 06, 05:08 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,ca.driving,ba.transportation
Ronnie Dobbs

Jason Pawloski wrote:

>>> Please explain why I'm a hypocrit?

>> Are you really this dense? You flamed Carl by calling him a
>> "dip****" then you harassed me for flaming you. That is the epitome
>> of hypocrisy, my friend.

> Hi Ronnie. How are you doing? Let me paste this message - in its
> ENTIRETY - where I am "harassing" you:
>
> "Hi Ronnie. How do I resemble that remark? Why couldn't you just
> ignore
>
> me instead of flame me, as you were preaching in an earlier thread? "
>
> What part of this message was harassment?

The part where you called Carl a "dip****".

Are you really that dense or are you just playing games?

Old December 12th 06, 05:16 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,ca.driving,ba.transportation
Jason Pawloski

Ronnie Dobbs wrote:

> >> Are you really this dense? You flamed Carl by calling him a
> >> "dip****" then you harassed me for flaming you. That is the epitome
> >> of hypocrisy, my friend.

> > Hi Ronnie. How are you doing? Let me paste this message - in its
> > ENTIRETY - where I am "harassing" you:
> >
> > "Hi Ronnie. How do I resemble that remark? Why couldn't you just
> > ignore
> >
> > me instead of flame me, as you were preaching in an earlier thread? "
> >
> > What part of this message was harassment?

> The part where you called Carl a "dip****".
>
> Are you really that dense or are you just playing games?

You are trolling me.

You said that I harassed you. Where exactly did I harass you, racist?

Old December 12th 06, 05:43 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,ca.driving,ba.transportation
Ronnie Dobbs

Jason Pawloski wrote:
> Ronnie Dobbs wrote:

>>> Hi Ronnie. How are you doing? Let me paste this message - in its
>>> ENTIRETY - where I am "harassing" you:
>>>
>>> "Hi Ronnie. How do I resemble that remark? Why couldn't you just
>>> ignore
>>>
>>> me instead of flame me, as you were preaching in an earlier thread?
>>> "
>>>
>>> What part of this message was harassment?

>> The part where you called Carl a "dip****".
>>
>> Are you really that dense or are you just playing games?

> You are trolling me.
>
> You said that I harassed you. Where exactly did I harass you, racist?

Racist? That's a new one...

And I never said I harassed you, liar. I said that you harassed Carl. I
wasn't griping that you flamed me, I was taking up for Carl, who for no good
reason has become MTR's newest character assassination victim.

I await your apology for lying to me.

Old December 12th 06, 05:48 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,ca.driving,ba.transportation
Jason Pawloski

Ronnie Dobbs wrote:
> Jason Pawloski wrote:
> > Ronnie Dobbs wrote:

> >> The part where you called Carl a "dip****".
> >>
> >> Are you really that dense or are you just playing games?

> > You are trolling me.
> >
> > You said that I harassed you. Where exactly did I harass you, racist?

> Racist? That's a new one...
>
> And I never said I harassed you, liar. I said that you harassed Carl. I
> wasn't griping that you flamed me, I was taking up for Carl, who for no good
> reason has become MTR's newest character assassination victim.
>
> I await your apology for lying to me.

Hi racist.

You've lied twice in this thread so far. Let's twice this again:

YOU said:

"Are you really this dense? You flamed Carl by calling him a "dip****"
then
__you harassed me for flaming you__. That is the epitome of hypocrisy,
my
friend." (emphasis mine)

So when did I harass you, at that time? Are we going for lie #3, or are
you going to gracefully ignore me now?

Old December 12th 06, 06:17 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,ca.driving,ba.transportation
Ronnie Dobbs

Jason Pawloski wrote:
>>> You are trolling me.
>>>
>>> You said that I harassed you. Where exactly did I harass you,
>>> racist?

>> Racist? That's a new one...
>>
>> And I never said I harassed you, liar. I said that you harassed
>> Carl. I wasn't griping that you flamed me, I was taking up for
>> Carl, who for no good reason has become MTR's newest character
>> assassination victim.
>>
>> I await your apology for lying to me.

> Hi racist.

I don't dislike anybody based on their race. However, I do dislike some on
the basis of low intelligence. That's why we're not friends.

> You've lied twice in this thread so far. Let's twice this again:
>
> YOU said:
>
> "Are you really this dense? You flamed Carl by calling him a
> "dip****" then
> __you harassed me for flaming you__. That is the epitome of
> hypocrisy, my
> friend." (emphasis mine)

> So when did I harass you, at that time? Are we going for lie #3, or
> are you going to gracefully ignore me now?

This:

"Hi Ronnie. How do I resemble that remark? Why couldn't you just ignore
me instead of flame me, as you were preaching in an earlier thread?"

I consider that harassment. But I don't let it bother me.