Just had to laugh

Old December 25th 04, 05:21 PM
Joe St. Lucas

Default Just had to laugh

A guy has been leaving notes on my daughter's 64.5 mustang (good running and
looking condition except for faded paint) asking if she'd sell it. Finally he
runs into her and says he'll give her $1200 for it!!! She says no, he says
he'll go as high as $1500. I ask daughter, "did you laugh at him when he
offered the twelve hundred?" She said no she didn't want to be rude.
He stopped putting notes on her car, for a month, now it's started up again.
Old December 26th 04, 01:27 AM
Joe St. Lucas

her good
silver soup tureen and her great grandchildren (crawfish, crab or
lobster will work just as well, however this dish is classically
made with crawfish).

Stuffed infant heads, stuffed crawfish heads, stuffed crab or lobster shells;
make patties if shell or head is not available
(such as with packaged crawfish, crab, or headless baby).
Flour
oil
onions
bell peppers
garlic salt, pepper, etc.
3 cups chicken stock
2 sticks butter
3 tablespoons oil

First stuff the heads, or make the patties (see index)
then fry or bake.
Set aside to drain on paper towels.
Make a roux with butter, oil and flour,
brown vegetables in the roux, then add chicken stock and
allow to simmer for 20 minutes.
Add the patties or stuffed heads, and some loose crawfish,
lobster, long piglet, or what have you.
Cook on low for 15 minutes, then allow it to set for at least
15 minutes more.
Serve over steamed rice; this dish is very impressive!

Stuffed Cabbage Rolls

Babies really can be found under a cabbage leaf -
or one can arrange for ground beef to be found there instead.

8 large cabbage leaves
1 lb. lean ground

Old December 26th 04, 04:06 AM
WindsorFox[SS]

Joe St. Lucas wrote:
> A guy has been leaving notes on my daughter's 64.5 mustang (good running and
> looking condition except for faded paint) asking if she'd sell it. Finally he
> runs into her and says he'll give her $1200 for it!!! She says no, he says
> he'll go as high as $1500. I ask daughter, "did you laugh at him when he
> offered the twelve hundred?" She said no she didn't want to be rude.
> He stopped putting notes on her car, for a month, now it's started up again.

I'll bet there is a simple and inexpensive way to take an old GM
HEI ignition and set up a circuit that will complete between the
front fender and the windshield wiper the next time he leans over to
put a note there...

--
YOU are the real piece of work in this post. I think you are
a couple of drumsticks short of a picnic there bud. - SVTKate
Old December 26th 04, 09:43 PM
DarkPony

Sounds like it's getting to the stalking point

Old December 27th 04, 02:21 PM
Pepito

Old December 27th 04, 02:22 PM
Pepito

On 2004-12-26 16:43:30 -0500, "DarkPony" > said:

> Sounds like it's getting to the stalking point

Yup, maybe is not the car he is after. Watch out

Old December 29th 04, 10:05 PM
Brian Orion

>"Maybe you could stop by and put a
> note on the Duster my friend has had
> sitting in his yard for more than fifteen
> years. (We call it the Ruster.)"

I'll pass on the Plymouth rot.