Looking for Stangers in AZ

Old December 27th 04, 06:16 PM
CrazyDave

Default Looking for Stangers in AZ

Any Mustang guys/gals/clubs in the Phoenix/Tempe/AZ area?? Im new to the
area and proud owner of my 1985 MustangGT in progress car

Old December 27th 04, 07:20 PM
Spike

www.autoguide.net/clubs/mustangclubs.shtml
www.cruisinarizona.com/carclubs.html
www.copperstatemustangclub.com/carofmonth.html
Southern Arizona Mustang Club; 7424 N Meridith Blvd, Tuscon ...

Plus another 9 pages minimum by Google....

Hope it helps....

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:16:29 -0800, "CrazyDave" > wrote:

>Any Mustang guys/gals/clubs in the Phoenix/Tempe/AZ area?? Im new to the
>area and proud owner of my 1985 MustangGT in progress car

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Old December 28th 04, 06:02 AM
Hank

Dave

Hey there. I'm in Phoenix. Been an active member of the Copper State
Mustang club for about 5 years now. Lived in Phoenix for about 10
years.

Why don't you stop by the club meeting. Its the second Sunday of the
month at 1pm. Info on the website (www.copperstatemustangclub.com).

We've attended several shows with the Southern AZ Club. They put on
some very nice events.

I try to stop at the Pavillions in Scottsdale once a month. Its
supposedly the longest running, free, year round car show in the
country.

Don't miss Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale at the end of
January,

Hank
'85 GT orig owner 27,000 miles
'87 ASC/McLaren Vert
'89 ASC/McLaren Vert (daily driver)

Old December 28th 04, 07:07 PM
Laurie S.

"CrazyDave" > wrote in message
> Any Mustang guys/gals/clubs in the Phoenix/Tempe/AZ area?? Im new to the
> area and proud owner of my 1985 MustangGT in progress car

Proud member of the Old Pueblo Mustang Club in Tucson. Our annual MCA
regional show will be March 19, 2005 at the Holiday Inn Palo Verde.

--
Laurie S.
Thunder Snake #7

Old December 29th 04, 10:35 AM
Brad and Mia

"Laurie S." > wrote in message
> "CrazyDave" > wrote in message
>> Any Mustang guys/gals/clubs in the Phoenix/Tempe/AZ area?? Im new to the
>> area and proud owner of my 1985 MustangGT in progress car
>>

> Proud member of the Old Pueblo Mustang Club in Tucson. Our annual MCA
> regional show will be March 19, 2005 at the Holiday Inn Palo Verde.
>

> --
> Laurie S.
> Thunder Snake #7

Gawd, I wish I lived in AZ. Been there a few times and love it. Up here in
the Canadian Rockies, my Bronco has tough sledding with all four wheels
turning, and the 5.0 is just a red ice cube... Taunt me no more with your
March shows....

Brad

Old December 29th 04, 04:00 PM
XS11E

"Brad and Mia" > wrote in

> Gawd, I wish I lived in AZ. Been there a few times and love it.
> Up here in the Canadian Rockies, my Bronco has tough sledding with
> all four wheels turning, and the 5.0 is just a red ice cube...
> Taunt me no more with your March shows....

It's cold (63F) and rainy today if that makes you feel any better?

Glad I could help! <G>

Old December 30th 04, 01:49 AM
Hank

Brad

We lived in NY for all of our lives. My sister lived here in Phoenix.
10 years ago the wife and I picked up moved here. Christmas day having
the kids ride their bikes and going to the store with the top down is
worth 100 degrees in the summer!

Hank

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 10:35:39 GMT, "Brad and Mia" >
wrote:

t...