Need help with vibratiions with my 2000 A4

Old July 19th 04, 11:11 PM
kenny

Default Need help with vibratiions with my 2000 A4

So earlier i posted the following message:

I hope someone can help me with the following problem.
I drive a A4 1.9 TDI 110 Pk automatic transmission, 95000km. I just had it
checked and had the timing belt replaced, but the dealer didn't check out my
problem.
It drives great, but when i'm standing still and the gear is in 'Drive' the
car starts to shake.
And if i put it from 'Revers'' into 'drive', when i hit the gas, i feel a
little shock. I talked to a friend about the problem and he told me that
the suspension blocks of the engine need replacement.
Has anyone else had this problem? can this be the result of the broken
broken engine suspension blocks?

Somebody told me that the flywheel (drivingwheel) in the transmission could
be broken. The rubber could be damaged or something.
Now i'm confused the last reason is very expensive to solve

The shaking only happens in drive and with the airco on. with the airco off,
it doesn't shake so much.

so if anyone else had this problem and knows the answer, pls help me.

Kind regards,

Old April 24th 09, 06:40 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
ianmkam

Have you had any luck finding out the issue. Our car a 2002 A4
Automatic. When we sit at a light in drive the car shakes very badly.
When we put it into neutral the shaking goes away. Audi Canada could not
find anything and Also had the torque converter testing and it was fine.

--
ianmkam
ianmkam's Profile: http://www.audiforum.ca/member.php?userid=10137

Old April 24th 09, 11:40 AM posted to alt.autos.audi
vwdoc1[_6_]

Try dumping some fuel cleaner in the fuel tank.
Your dealer will have some good stuff but I would try some SeaFoam.
I am thinking that maybe the fuel injectors are not spraying that well
or there is excess carbon in the engine. If there is debris on the
intake valves, it could absorb some of the fuel before it gets into the
combustion chamber.
There are faster ways to clean things up too, but you don't want to
create problems with your 02 sensors or catalytic converter.
JMHO

--
vwdoc1
vwdoc1's Profile: http://www.audiforum.ca/member.php?userid=9203

Old April 24th 09, 12:18 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Tom E

"ianmkam" > wrote in message

> Have you had any luck finding out the issue. Our car a 2002 A4
> Automatic. When we sit at a light in drive the car shakes very badly.
> When we put it into neutral the shaking goes away. Audi Canada could not
> find anything and Also had the torque converter testing and it was fine.
>

> --
> ianmkam
> ianmkam's Profile: http://www.audiforum.ca/member.php?userid=10137
> View this thread: http://www.audiforum.ca/showthread.php?t=3682

if what you describe the dealer cannot feel, see or hear then we stand very
little chance.....

me I would have hinted, engine mount(s), timing, out of balance
something..........