2007 Hardtop

Old September 10th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
lgadbois

Default 2007 Hardtop

The Dealers in the Seattle area just received their first supply of the new
models. I didn't care for the color combination of blue exterior with a
pumpkin interior. The top when retracted doesn't destroy the usefulness of
the trunk. It take about 12 seconds to open or close (not as fast as my old
top).

I'll bet there is a bunch of MX-5s in the ship that laid sideways when the
crew tried adjusting the ballast.

Old September 10th 06, 02:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo

They are already arriving? ****, Mazda did an incredible job of keeping the
wraps on this baby till the bitter end!

Pat, how have e-bay sales been? Are you ready? I wish I was both ready and
able! I love that Blue color!

Chris
99BBB

ink.net...

Old September 10th 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Remove This

"lgadbois" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> The Dealers in the Seattle area just received their first supply of the
> new models. I didn't care for the color combination of blue exterior with
> a pumpkin interior. The top when retracted doesn't destroy the usefulness
> of the trunk. It take about 12 seconds to open or close (not as fast as my
> old top).
>
> I'll bet there is a bunch of MX-5s in the ship that laid sideways when the
> crew tried adjusting the ballast.

lol
That was my VERY first thought...

--
I work for the ILEC ...." stuff happens! "

Old September 10th 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> They are already arriving? ****, Mazda did an incredible job of keeping the
> wraps on this baby till the bitter end!
>
> Pat, how have e-bay sales been? Are you ready? I wish I was both ready and
> able! I love that Blue color!
>
> Chris
> 99BBB

Quite well, actually, and I haven't even been doing miata parts, still a
bunch of those left.
There is also someone who is very interested in my turbo '91. We are
talking about a price that is almost identical to what I paid for it
over a year, a small dent, and 18,000 miles ago, but the owner was
desperate to sell because of a sudden move overseas at the time, so I
got a very good deal.

It definitely could be done with a little over 1/3 down, that cash would
have the salesperson giving their best, "let me talk to the manager and
see what we can do" lie, as if they don't know what can be done.

Money would still be tight with those new payments, but when is it not?
****..... ;-)

Pat
Old September 10th 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Remove This wrote:

> "lgadbois" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
>
>> The Dealers in the Seattle area just received their first supply of
>> the new models. I didn't care for the color combination of blue
>> exterior with a pumpkin interior. The top when retracted doesn't
>> destroy the usefulness of the trunk. It take about 12 seconds to open
>> or close (not as fast as my old top).
>>
>> I'll bet there is a bunch of MX-5s in the ship that laid sideways when
>> the crew tried adjusting the ballast.

> lol
> That was my VERY first thought...

The two news reports that I read said that the majority of the vehicles
were Mazda 3's and that new station wagon/SUV hybrid, (CX-7?).
There was no mention of any MX-5's on board, though there may have been
some, but I think it would have been mentioned if there were many at all
since it is such a popular car.

Of course, I could be wrong. It would not be the first time and
hopefully not the last time. :-)

Pat