They did it again!!

Old October 22nd 04, 10:50 AM
Paul

Default They did it again!!

Hi all,

yesterday when I approached my 156, I noticed that someone has forced
the lock by pushing a screwdriver or some other pointy object through
the door panel. This is now the 3rd time this happened in this car...

I know it's a common way of forcing the locks of a 156, but since
moving my home to a safer neighbourhood I hoped to be freed from all
this stuff. This is going to cost the insurance company another 900
euros in repairs.

Oh well... All they got from me was my bag of sporting clothes,
probably mistaken for a laptop bag. Insurance company says they will
reimburse me if I can show the receipts (yeah right, receipts for at
least 2 year old shoes and clothes...)

To the person(s) responsible: Hope you suffocate on my sweaty shirt!

Paul
156 SP1 1.9 JTD 152 bhp
Old October 24th 04, 12:50 AM
Mark N

I once found that someone had broken in through the drivers door of my car,
and had a go at taking the radio but failed (in frustration they slashed the
passenger seat???).

Its a wonder then how they missed the several hundred pounds worth of camera
equipment sitting in the passenger footwell :-) It was at night but
still!!!

Mark

om...