2001 Sebring 4 dr

Old April 8th 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Even Stephen

Default 2001 Sebring 4 dr

The inside front door panels on my son's Sebring seem to be wanting to fall
off when the doors are pulled shut. They are loose but still stay on. Is
there a way I can re-attach them myself? I didn't see any inside mounting
screws that allow them to be removed. Suggestions? Thanks!

Old April 8th 08, 02:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
[email protected]

On Apr 7, 6:48*pm, "Even Stephen" > wrote:
> The inside front door panels on my son's Sebring seem to be wanting to fall
> off when the doors are pulled shut. *They are loose but still stay on. *Is
> there a way I can re-attach them myself? I didn't see any inside mounting
> screws that allow them to be removed. *Suggestions? *Thanks!

Usually, they are held on by a few screws and some spring clips. I
would suggest checking around the arm rest "grip" that is used for
closing the door. There will most likely be a round or square "cap."
The screw is under this. The screw may just be loose, or is stripped.

-KM

Sebring 2.7 2001 Hennie Chrysler 10 August 29th 07 07:03 AM
Reposts - 2001 Chrysler Sebring LXi Convertible Silver fvl (2001 NAIAS) F.jpg 251049 bytes HEMI-Powered @ [email protected] Car Show Photos 0 April 18th 07 11:16 AM
Reposts - 2001 Chrysler Sebring LX Convertible Red fvl (2001 NAIAS) F.jpg 230686 bytes HEMI-Powered @ [email protected] Car Show Photos 0 April 18th 07 11:16 AM
Reposts - 2001 Chrysler Sebring Convertible Interior (2001 NAIAS) F.jpg 199807 bytes HEMI-Powered @ [email protected] Car Show Photos 0 April 18th 07 11:16 AM
Sebring 2001 edjar Chrysler 1 August 11th 06 11:24 AM