2004 Town and Country. Motor stops while driving

Old August 16th 06, 11:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
philthy

Default 2004 Town and Country. Motor stops while driving

dealers famous last words no problem found because they will not take the time to do so but have no problem raping people on maintence

Old August 17th 06, 12:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
philthy

remember this
`if you ever claim lemon law the dealer is not a direct representative
of Daimler chrysler and when you go to the lemon law hearings you will be dealing directly with dc lawyers and not the dealer they are
only the selling agent and warranty work station. and most states require a cert. tech to work on cars and under most state laws makes
the tech solely responsible for bad /poor repairs and not the dealer and this is backed up by the flat rate pay system ( removes
liaibilty from dealer owner)and holds up in court time and time again. some dealer's, the good ones do bac up the techs but most just
hang them out to dry! one dealer i worked at brought in lawyers to tell us techs this and other things about overtime
.. well at least in michigan thats the way it works
anyway the dealer's service manager's care about flat rate hours flagged and care less about u since they want a big commision check
at the end of the month.
thats based on customer pay work and not warranty work done
and five star dealer just get better breaks on cars sitting on the lot among other spiffs they get
watch what happens to the dealerships in the next 2-3 years as the adjustment to the alpha dealers takes shape a( alpha dealer is a
dodge chrysler jeep and possible merc dealer) the germans are planning on and removing the mom and pop stores from the network