HAPPY NEW YEAR Joseph Bartlo!

Old December 31st 04, 08:45 PM
Smelly Sock

Default HAPPY NEW YEAR Joseph Bartlo!

On 31 Dec 2004, Art Deco > posted some
:

> Kookie Sheetz > wrote:
>
>> "Holey Bartmo" > wrote in message
>> .. .
>> > Your failure to show up and wish everyone a Merry Chistmas is noted.
>> > Happy New Year to you anyway.

>> JoJo is currently hard at work shovelling snow in the tsunami-affected
>> regions in an effort to help the unfortunate.

> Will the NWS issue a foam warning for New Year's Eve?

He's too chicken to show up. He has a party in the barn to go to anyway.
Old December 31st 04, 09:08 PM
Joseph Bartlo

On 31 Dec 2004, Smelly Sock > posted some
:

> On 31 Dec 2004, Art Deco > posted some
> :
>
>> Kookie Sheetz > wrote:
>>
>>> "Holey Bartmo" > wrote in message
>>> .. .
>>>
>>> JoJo is currently hard at work shovelling snow in the tsunami-affected
>>> regions in an effort to help the unfortunate.

>> Will the NWS issue a foam warning for New Year's Eve?

> He's too chicken to show up. He has a party in the barn to go to

anyway.

Crap and lies from a pest trying to libel me. Pay no attention to the
liars. They will be refuted later.
Old December 31st 04, 09:08 PM
Joseph Bartlo

What year was it made? Boffer 4x4 0 December 18th 04 09:19 PM
Merry Christmas Joseph Bartlo Ozzie Dog Driving 0 December 6th 04 07:12 AM