hair balls?

Old March 12th 05, 12:56 AM
Anabella

Default hair balls?

I have a 96 VW Golf and today I noticed black hair or fiber like material
hanging from the tailpipe, any ideas?

Old March 12th 05, 01:48 AM
Shag

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:56:40 -0500, "Anabella" >
wrote:

>I have a 96 VW Golf and today I noticed black hair or fiber like material
>hanging from the tailpipe, any ideas?

Somebody was walking by and their leg brushed the tailpipe and a
thread from their clothes stuck to it. Or the wind blew it there.
Better get rid of it, or it might collect debris, and then it would be
like a dingleberry.

---
"There's nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people get shot."
- Inspector Harry Callahan
Old March 12th 05, 03:51 AM
P.J. Berg

Shag wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:56:40 -0500, "Anabella" >
> wrote:
>

>>I have a 96 VW Golf and today I noticed black hair or fiber like material
>>hanging from the tailpipe, any ideas?

> Somebody was walking by and their leg brushed the tailpipe and a
> thread from their clothes stuck to it. Or the wind blew it there.
> Better get rid of it, or it might collect debris, and then it would be
> like a dingleberry.
>

> ---
> "There's nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people get shot."
> - Inspector Harry Callahan

Now there boy, you are getting civilized, was waiting for a much more,
er, lets say entertaining reply from you Travis!
Someone nick your gear, pour out your alcohol, or are you simply sober
and bored like me?(Well, semi sober that is). :=]

J.
Old March 12th 05, 01:40 PM
Joey Tribiani

"P.J. Berg" > wrote in message news:TPsYd.4501 Now there
boy, you are getting civilized, was waiting for a much more,
> er, lets say entertaining reply from you Travis!
> Someone nick your gear, pour out your alcohol, or are you simply sober
> and bored like me?(Well, semi sober that is). :=]

nope shag has pipe dreams filling his mind these days....<G>...

Old March 12th 05, 02:00 PM
Shag

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 07:40:52 -0500, "Joey Tribiani" >
wrote:

>"P.J. Berg" > wrote in message news:TPsYd.4501 Now there
>boy, you are getting civilized, was waiting for a much more,
>> er, lets say entertaining reply from you Travis!
>> Someone nick your gear, pour out your alcohol, or are you simply sober
>> and bored like me?(Well, semi sober that is). :=]
>>

>nope shag has pipe dreams filling his mind these days....<G>...

http://www.mcbl2.com/pat/wtf.jpg :-D

---
Old March 13th 05, 02:00 AM
P.J. Berg

Shag wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 07:40:52 -0500, "Joey Tribiani" >
> wrote:
>

>>"P.J. Berg" > wrote in message news:TPsYd.4501 Now there
>>boy, you are getting civilized, was waiting for a much more,
>>
>>>er, lets say entertaining reply from you Travis!
>>>Someone nick your gear, pour out your alcohol, or are you simply sober
>>>and bored like me?(Well, semi sober that is). :=]
>>>

>>nope shag has pipe dreams filling his mind these days....<G>...
>>

> http://www.mcbl2.com/pat/wtf.jpg :-D
>

> ---
> "There's nothing wrong with a little shooting as long as the right people get shot."
> - Inspector Harry Callahan

Who's he??
Been at friends house(Well, in the city that would read flaT).
Boring life is, my friends have a daughter about 9 months old....
Just as interesting as discussing)SP?) my dog.....

Well, you get the idea, got up to to late to be able to buy beer. On a
Saturday it closes at 18:00...

Rammstein is entertaining..!!!!

J.

Slightly intoxicated.
Old March 13th 05, 03:12 AM
Shag

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 02:00:40 +0100, "P.J. Berg" >
wrote:

>Shag wrote:

>>>nope shag has pipe dreams filling his mind these days....<G>...

>> http://www.mcbl2.com/pat/wtf.jpg :-D
>>

>Who's he??
>Been at friends house(Well, in the city that would read flaT).
>Boring life is, my friends have a daughter about 9 months old....
>Just as interesting as discussing)SP?) my dog.....
>
>Well, you get the idea, got up to to late to be able to buy beer. On a
>Saturday it closes at 18:00...

He is Pat Sajak. http://www.patsajak.com/ Host of "Wheel Of Fortune"
now for about 83 years. The one with Vanna White for the "letter
turner."

ps- "pipe dreams" have been put on hold. *sniffle*

---
Old March 13th 05, 04:07 AM
Hairy

"Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message

> "P.J. Berg" > wrote in message news:TPsYd.4501 Now

there
> boy, you are getting civilized, was waiting for a much more,
> > er, lets say entertaining reply from you Travis!
> > Someone nick your gear, pour out your alcohol, or are you simply sober
> > and bored like me?(Well, semi sober that is). :=]
> >

> nope shag has pipe dreams filling his mind these days....<G>...

Hash or crack?

Old March 13th 05, 04:50 AM
Joey Tribiani

"Hairy" > wrote in message

> Hash or crack?

i don't know why but i could not stop laughing for about two minutes....a
post from *Hairy* that just says "hash or crack"......LOL Hairy hash
crack....sorry..i'm tired...

Old March 13th 05, 01:43 PM
Shag

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 21:07:08 -0600, "Hairy" > wrote:

>"Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message
>>
>> "P.J. Berg" > wrote in message news:TPsYd.4501 Now

>there
>> boy, you are getting civilized, was waiting for a much more,
>> > er, lets say entertaining reply from you Travis!
>> > Someone nick your gear, pour out your alcohol, or are you simply sober
>> > and bored like me?(Well, semi sober that is). :=]
>> >

>> nope shag has pipe dreams filling his mind these days....<G>...
>>

>Hash or crack?

http://www.bubbleart.com/Pipe%20Melody%20-2.jpg

---