MKV TT?

Old September 24th 04, 10:59 AM
Steve Grauman

Default MKV TT?

Anyone seen or heard anything about a new TT based on the MKV Golf Platform?
Now that the A3 and Golf are on sale and the specs for the Golf GTi are final,
I'd assume that the S3 and TT are next in the pipeline.
Steve Grauman
Old September 24th 04, 07:23 PM
Stephen Clark

Yes, Steve, try this link:

http://www.autospies.com/article/ind...5&categoryId=1

--
Stephen Clark
Houston, Texas USA

See my Audi in the Registry at www.audiworld.com!

Old September 24th 04, 11:28 PM
Steve Grauman

Sounds cool. But with the Boxster S now up to 280Hp, it'll be interesting to
see if a TT coupled with the power-sapping Quattro system and a tiptronic
tranny can really keep up. I'm not particularly partial to either car though,
and I much prefer both Porsche and Audi to either BMW or MB. So whichever wins
is fine with me!
Steve Grauman
Old September 25th 04, 08:06 PM
Stephen Clark

Agreed. I have also always favored Porsche and Audi. The appeal of the TT to
me is the fact that you can get a coupe.

But then I hear there's a Boxster coupe coming, too....

Ah, decisions, decisions!

Stephen Clark
"SCHNEL"