2004 VW Monsoon Radio

Old June 23rd 05, 05:35 AM
n4cer

Default 2004 VW Monsoon Radio

In my 04 beetle is a Monsoon with single CD as well as the 6 disk
changer. On the radio face are two buttons that are not in the manual
and the dealer can not tell me what they are for. The last two
buttons to the right are marked "FLD" with a up triangle by one and
a down triangle on the other. They don’t do anything when pressed
either in stereo or CD play. Can anyone enlighten me as to what these
are?

Topic URL: http://www.autoforumz.com/General-Di...ict125802.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?p=612762
Old June 23rd 05, 01:57 PM
Remco

n4cer wrote:
> In my 04 beetle is a Monsoon with single CD as well as the 6 disk
> changer. On the radio face are two buttons that are not in the manual
> and the dealer can not tell me what they are for. The last two
> buttons to the right are marked "FLD" with a up triangle by one and
> a down triangle on the other. They don't do anything when pressed
> either in stereo or CD play. Can anyone enlighten me as to what these
> are?

Changer next/previous CD?

Ask the rec.auto.makers.vw.watercooled group - this is the aircooled
group (antique bugs, buses, etc).

Old June 23rd 05, 03:23 PM

It's the Folder button. Used when playing MP3 CD's.