test post

Old November 2nd 08, 06:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Default test post

Just for the pleasure of XS11E. ;-)

Pat
Old November 2nd 08, 06:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_3_]

pws > wrote:

> Just for the pleasure of XS11E. ;-)

Up yours, low life non-Miata owning person! <G>

The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org
Old November 2nd 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Lanny Chambers

In article >,
XS11E > wrote:

> > Just for the pleasure of XS11E. ;-)

> Up yours, low life non-Miata owning person! <G>

I've got my pitchfork. Grab a torch and meet me in Texas.

--
Lanny Chambers
St. Louis, MO
Old November 2nd 08, 10:28 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Ken Lyons

Hell, I'm not going anywhere near Texas, even if it means I have to forgo
the pleasure of going after that low life Pat.
--
Ken Lyons '97 Brilliant Black/'90 Classic Red
Inside the Beltway

Old November 3rd 08, 12:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_3_]

"Ken Lyons" > wrote:

> Hell, I'm not going anywhere near Texas, even if it means I have
> to forgo the pleasure of going after that low life Pat.

Don't blame ya, those Texicans are all upset after what the New York
Giants did to them today.... ;-)

Old November 3rd 08, 11:21 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

XS11E wrote:
> "Ken Lyons" > wrote:
>
>> Hell, I'm not going anywhere near Texas, even if it means I have
>> to forgo the pleasure of going after that low life Pat.

> Don't blame ya, those Texicans are all upset after what the New York
> Giants did to them today.... ;-)

You can't get me with that one, I was born in the cesspool known as
Dallas and I root against the Cowboys every time they play. I live near
Austin and I also love it when UT loses.
Something about the look of dismay on those orange and white painted
faces just makes me feel good inside. ;-)

This weekend, I got a double-dose of happiness as both teams lost.

Pat

Old November 3rd 08, 11:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Lanny Chambers wrote:
> In article >,
> XS11E > wrote:
>
>>> Just for the pleasure of XS11E. ;-)

>> Up yours, low life non-Miata owning person! <G>

> I've got my pitchfork. Grab a torch and meet me in Texas.

Too late Lanny, it's only been a few minutes since my post and there is
already a growing crowd of angry Dallas Cowboy and UT Longhorn fans
beating down my door.

You'll never make it here in time, but there may be some meat left on my
bones to pick when you get here. :-)

Pat
Old November 3rd 08, 11:43 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Ken Lyons wrote:
> Hell, I'm not going anywhere near Texas, even if it means I have to forgo
> the pleasure of going after that low life Pat.

Come on Ken, you know you want to come to the Deep South.

"To tell you the truth, I found it to be anything but deep" - Dennis Miller.

Still, when I told Bubba and the Banjo Boy that there were some
purty-mouth Miata drivers coming after me, they started squealing,
grunting and getting all excited.

You can't let them down now.......

Pat
Old November 3rd 08, 03:25 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Lanny Chambers

In article >, pws >
wrote:

> Too late Lanny, it's only been a few minutes since my post and there is
> already a growing crowd of angry Dallas Cowboy and UT Longhorn fans
> beating down my door.

My brother-in-law went to UT during the movement to change the mascot
from longhorn to armadillo. Shame the initiative failed.

--
Lanny Chambers
St. Louis, MO

test post Hayden Chasteen VW water cooled 0 March 29th 08 09:51 PM
test post John Bourgeois Mazda 1 July 4th 07 01:05 AM
test post MR B Ford Mustang 0 December 14th 06 06:16 AM
test post Doug Smithson BMW 0 July 3rd 05 03:12 PM
test post ben@ Saturn 0 July 11th 04 05:17 AM