no slip garage floor?

Old July 8th 05, 10:21 PM
DougW

Default no slip garage floor?

Well, it is now that I dropped a can of dr-pepper.

First time I've ever seen a sodapop can go vertical
just like the Apollo launches. Sheesh, what a mess.

...mop..
...bucket..

...hose..

--
DougW

Old July 9th 05, 12:49 AM

oh god, noooooooooooooo!!!!!! it wasn't the diet cherry vanilla Dr.
Pepper, was it!?!?!? please say it wasn't!!!!

martin caskey
millers island, maryland

p.s. - it IS friday, right????

Old July 9th 05, 01:08 AM
DougW

rmcaskey did pass the time by typing:
> oh god, noooooooooooooo!!!!!! it wasn't the diet cherry vanilla Dr.
> Pepper, was it!?!?!? please say it wasn't!!!!

Thankfully no. Just plain ol diet Dr-Pepper.
I like to put a bit of lemon in it, although the
diet cherry vanilla Dr-Pepper is good. Hoping
to catch a sale.

--
DougW

Old July 9th 05, 01:19 AM
griffin

A few months back my kid was rolling coke cans around our tile floor in the
hallway. Somehow one of them spring a hole in the side as it was rolling.
That was a good 30 minute project to clean up.

newsAEze.25435$mC.11041@okepread07...

Old July 9th 05, 02:12 PM
Tomes

... and at work a month ago the machine that makes sure it shakes it up real
well for us provided me with one bonus - a pin hole. I get this thing
shooting out this fine mist all over the place. Of course trying to put my
finger over this leak in the dike did a lot of good, all it did was redirect
it all over me. T'was my last 75 cents that day too.

newsKEze.1913054$6l.1687838@pd7tw2no...

Old July 9th 05, 10:45 PM
Eric

My wife has a new Chevy Equinox. She decided to leave a can of unopened
soda in the cupholder all day. In the south Texas sun. When I saw it, it
was bulging. I asked if it had been in there all day.. she said yes.. asked
her to SLOWLY remove it... as soon as her hand touched it, it exploded.
REALLY loudly. Took me a while to clean out the interior. Talk about a
mess -- and only a couple thousand miles on the odometer...

Eric
news7Cze.24881$mC.9597@okepread07...

Old July 10th 05, 03:17 PM
RoyJ

Completely non relevant to Jeeps but my wife took our video cam to some
sort of kid's thing, tossed her can of coke in the same bag. A sharp
edge cut the can, doused the whole zoom lens mechanism with Coke. Trust
me, this is NOT GOOD for the mechanism (or the wallet to get it cleaned
and repaired)

Old July 17th 05, 06:52 PM
Matt Macchiarolo

Took YOU a while to clean out the interior? I hope you got a good meal out
of it, at the very least....

;-)

"Eric" > wrote in message
. ..
> My wife has a new Chevy Equinox. She decided to leave a can of unopened
> soda in the cupholder all day. In the south Texas sun. When I saw it, it
> was bulging. I asked if it had been in there all day.. she said yes..
> asked her to SLOWLY remove it... as soon as her hand touched it, it
> exploded. REALLY loudly. Took me a while to clean out the interior. Talk
> about a mess -- and only a couple thousand miles on the odometer...
>
> Eric
> "DougW" > wrote in message
> news7Cze.24881$mC.9597@okepread07...
>> Well, it is now that I dropped a can of dr-pepper.
>>
>> First time I've ever seen a sodapop can go vertical
>> just like the Apollo launches. Sheesh, what a mess.
>>
>> ..mop..
>> ..bucket..
>>
>> ..hose..
>>
>> --
>> DougW

electric or pneumatic garage jack Josh B. Malks Technology 2 January 1st 05 02:25 PM
Heated Garage or not? Kevin S Jeep 71 December 16th 04 02:25 PM
"No garage" classic car insurance available? MATT S. VW air cooled 4 November 6th 04 03:05 PM
New floor mats for 96 SW1 ? Chuck Connell Saturn 1 September 28th 04 09:42 PM